[27] Galvanize

Beginne am Anfang

"And I don't want to spend another moment knowing you're not 100% sure of that. Because I think I've loved you since the moment I met you. I know we said it before when I thought I was going to die because of the damn Darach," He pauses, Isabel giving a slight grin. "But I meant it, and I can only hope you meant it too because no matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I promise."

Stiles takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a second as he tries to control his racing heart, but before he can open his eyes, he recognised the soft touch of her lips on his. He raises a hand to her hair, brushing it back with his fingers as he returns what he can only hope is her answer. A yes.

He feels her body shudder at his touch and he can't help but smile

He feels her body shudder at his touch and he can't help but smile. Her hands wrap around the back of his neck, pulling her body right up against his. Stiles breathes in sharply through his nose as he feels her entire body touch his own, his body tingling like it was on fire. Between kisses he manages out the last of his speech, "Will you be mine?"

He can't help himself as his hands tease their way up her hips, grabbing at the fabric of her t-shirt. He finally pauses his fingers, but before he can move them Isabel breaks the kiss to look up at him.

"Yes."

Stiles swallows hard, raising a brow at the breathless red-head. Oh, how beautiful she looked - with rosy cheeks and swollen lips, her eyes in a daze. "Yes?" He repeats.

Isabel lets out a breathy laugh, "Yes." She nods, lacing her fingers around his and placing them back around the hem of her shirt. Stiles' eyes follow their hands as she pushes them upwards, her t-shirt following before it was long forgotten. "Although, now it's not fair."

Without another word, her hands are on his shirt. Stiles helps her lift his shirt off and watches her closely as she throws it aside. Her hands quickly return, tracing across his bare chest before they dance their way back to his. She helps move the in-awe teen's hands back to her body before returning her lips to his.

Stiles eagerly reciprocates before walking the girl backwards, her hands clutching onto his shoulders as her feet hit the bed post. She gasps as Stiles lowers his hands to her ass and holds onto her tightly, lifting her up. Isabel instinctively wraps her legs around Stiles' waist and before she knows it, Stiles is above her on the bed.

He pauses for a moment, breaking apart and looking into her eyes, the only sound was the pair's breathless panting. "Are you sure?"

She grins at him, "I've never been so sure of something in my life."

"