[25] More Bad Than Good

Start from the beginning

"We can always heal!" Ethan reminds the wolf as Scott refuses to fight back.

"You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one? You've got to give in, full-throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast."

"Become everything you're afraid of. That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Ethan says, watching Aiden punch Scott.

Isabel, Stiles and Lydia watch on in worry as Scott takes the beating. Isabel loops her fingers into Stiles', the boy looking down at her and squeezing her hand in reassurance.

"Giving in doesn't make you the bad guy..." Aiden tells Scott as he lays on the ground, blood pouring out of his mouth.

"So long as you can control it." Ethan interrupts.

"Sometimes, control's a little overrated." Aiden scoffs, lifting his leg and slamming it down on Scott. Scott groans in agony.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back." Stiles mumbles quietly to himself.

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott groans.

"Then it takes over." Ethan says simply. "You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal, or worse-"

"You turn into Peter." Aiden finishes.

Scott drops his head at their words, his mind remembering the sight of Peter in his full form. His monstrous form. Scott shakes his head slightly, rising from the ground as Ethan and Aiden watch. He wipes the blood from his mouth before taking a breath and running at Aiden.

Aiden easily grabs him, slamming him onto the table behind him. The three onlookers flinch at the scene. Aiden climbs on top of Scott, throwing endless punches at Scott's face.

Stiles turns the two girls away so they can't see, watching Scott worriedly. Ethan clenches his jaw, moving forward and grabbing Aiden's hand mid-throw, stopping Aiden.

"What?! I thought we were helping him." Aiden shouts confused.

"You help too much." Ethan tells his twin, who looks down at the bloodied face of Scott. Aiden climbs off of the table, looking over at the three teens standing on the side.

Isabel and Lydia turn back as the sound of punching stops, moving forward with Stiles to see if Scott was okay. Scott turns his head, spitting out the blood from his mouth as he breathes heavily.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The tyres of Stiles' Jeep screech as he skids to a stop in front of the preserve, Stiles and Isabel stepping out. Scott pulls up alongside on his motorcycle, climbing off and removing his helmet. Isaac and Allison arrive at the same time, stepping out of their car and meeting the group in the middle.

The group stands silently for a second before Scott looks over at Stiles and Isabel. "Where's Lydia?" He asks the pair, Allison and Isaac's eyes moving over also.

"I told her to stay at home." Isabel speaks. "It's safer for her there. Plus her mom is on edge with everything going on at the moment." She sheepishly tells the group. "She said something to me before we left though..." Isabel trails off, Stiles giving her hand a gentle squeeze.