"Is he fine?"

"Yeah no need to worry." Tae said dryly going through the menu card but the waiter was still worried sick.

"Excuse me, sir." He again called and this time Jungkook raised his head up with a pissed face.

"Are you fine sir? Should I brin-"

"Don't bring but take away something." Tae said with a sweet smile that made the waiter gulp.

"W-What?" 

"Your presence. Can you do that?" The waiter flushed red in embarrassment and scurried away making Tae scoff.

"And you, You want to bang so bad?" Tae asked with really curious face as if he is so much interested in the question.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied with a straight face making Tae confused.

"Ohk, go on."

"Here? You wont mind?" Jungkook asked frowning and gasping making Tae annoyed.

"Bitch, why would I care If you bang or not!"

"Cause Its you who I am banging."  

And they heard choking of a male behind Taehyung's chair.

The poor male was here just for a peaceful coffee.

"The fuck! Get your horny ass out of here!" Tae said with red face making Jungkook laugh loudly taking everyone's attention, including the trio on date.

Jimin had a pissed face but shook his head sighing.

"I am sorry for those two crack heads, but you see, ducklings follow their mother goose every where." He said with a lip tight smile and both Hoseok and Yoongi were too shook to reply.

"O-Ohk. So, lets get this. What we want to say us, we both were raised in a sophisticated society where Omegas are not treated that greatly, and I guess staying together for almost five years, it didn't quite fitted having a third person suddenly out of the blue." Jimin nodded hearing Hoseok's words.

"I get it, but its the way it is. Hope we will over come it soon." Jimin said with a small smile, hoseok replying with the same.

"We will, together." Their heads snapped towards Yoongi who spoke the first time through the date.

"I am not too much of expressive and talkative, its just the way I am. But I really want us to work out." Jimin nodded getting the other.

"More over, you are our mate doesn't mean you can get away with detention and assignments!" Hoseok said in a strict tone making Jimin scoff.

"Never got away. And I am good at studies!" Jimin exclaimed pouting at the two

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, why is he yelling?" Tae asked scooting closure to Jungkook who also frowned looking ahead.

"don't know, lets see." Tae nodded but didn't got up. He was sitting on top of Jungkook.

"What? carry me!" Jungkook shook his head and carried him in his arms in a bridal way and moved near Jimin's table dumping Tae on top of table.

"Wh-what are you two doing?" Jimin asked weirded out.

"Why were you yelling? Did they said something?" Jungkook inquired where as Tae was busy glaring at the other two.

"What? NO! We were talkin-" His sentence got cut off as they heard a loud yelling.

They all turned towards the direction to see the horrifying scene. A man in black clothes covered from top to bottom had his face buried in a woman's neck who seemed dead as the man bite off a large chunk into her neck.

The blood was all over the table and the lady's body who was limp in the man's hold.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the man and growled loud enough to take his attention. And they were successful as the man turned his head that was covered in blood.

They both stared at one another when suddenly the man rushed close to them in a blink of an eye before they could register. He sniffed them and cracked a creepy smile and next moment he was gone.

"W-What was t-that?" 

'Its him.'

🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱🚱

The sentence in '...' are wolfs speaking.

Wee waa~ I was out there completing notes, reading books....found some damn amazing books.

~~~~~glimpse