Chapter 28

Incoming call

LEE HEESEUNG

"Heeseung?"
"Haewon...I'm sorry"
The obviously sore and pain-filled voice sent shivers down her spine."Heeseung-ah... It's okay, but you shouldn't be apologizing to me.... "

Her voice was gentle and sweet.
She knew the feeling of hurt all too well. Haewon wanted to give him a chance. She knew how regretful and ashamed he must be feeling."Give them a call Heeseung, they are a lot more willing to talk than you think" The girl reassures, her heartbreaking every time she heard a sob from the other side. "It's all going to be okay"

Without saying much more, the boy hung up.Frustrated he paced around the dorm room as Sunghoon and Sunoo sat on the couch - either not saying a word. His dried-up tears left marks, as his reddened eyes stared at his phone screen.

"Hybe trainee "Eun" Filmed attacking a classmate "

"Hybe trainee yelling at fellow classmates *video below*"

One after the other titles kept surfacing, sending the boys that once supported the bully - ashamed."We messed up didn't we?" Sunghoon lowly spoke, his eyes fixed on the floor."No need to state the obvious" Sunoo mumbled while staring at the ceiling with a frown across his face.Frustrated the eldest just threw his phone on the table, hands brushing through his black hair.The angered Heeseung plopped himself next to Sunoo.

"I can't" he sighs - tears building up in his eyes."I'm supposed to be the eldest - to keep you safe and together. Though I gave Ni-Ki and Jay up the moment I saw this....this....thing, give me attention"The emphasis on the word "thing" clearly showed his anger and disgust towards Eunjung.
His expression of pure hate.

"How can I look them in the eyes now?"
"We just have to show we are actually sorry"

The almost inaudible mumble of Sunghoon caught the black-haired boy's attention, an idea quickly rushing through his mind.Grabbing his phone from the small coffee table, Heeseung quickly scrolled through the many - mostly rarely used, contacts.His thumb stopped at the name "Jay".His slight trembling hand, firmly held the phone as his eyes stared at the contact name.

With a heavy sigh, he pressed the call button and quickly put his phone to his ear.The two younger boys, look at him with confused eyes as he paced around the room.With the dialing sound coming to a halt and Jay's voice lowly ringing into the older boy's ear - Heeseung froze.

"Hyung?" Jay asked once more, not receiving an answer the first time he spoke.With hesitation the elder spoke - his voice quiet.
"Jay-ah I'm so sorry." His usually stable and smooth voice was quite hoarse - cracking every so often from all the crying."I didn't know what got to me really - I was a fool and I just -"

His rambling was quickly stopped by Jay's voice.
"I am not the one you should be apologizing to, and you know it"His stern voice caught the elder off guard, his eyes getting watery once again."I know and I just need your help" On the edge of breaking down, Heesung finally saw a glimpse of hope as Jay's voice softened.

"How?"

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Jungwon giggled as he looked at his girlfriend as she made a funny expression, doing her make-up."You look adorable but also dumb in a way" He laughs, falling back on the white sheet bed."DID I ASK?" Haewon glared, still having done only one side of her eyeliner. "We have 15 minutes, better hurry up babe" Jungwon snickers, winking at his frustrated girlfriend."Shut up" She laughs - turning towards the mirror again.

After the agonizing 10 minutes went by Haewon was done."I'll be down in a bit, see you by the gates Won" She giggles - quickly kissing her boyfriend before he jumps out the window.

Going down the stair, Haewon's brows furrow as she hears a door creek open and footsteps coming her way."Where are you going?" Will questions, a devilish grin on his face as he went down the staircase, catching up with the girl."none of your business" She sasses back, putting on her shoes and heading towards the door."No no no" The boy sings out, slamming the door shut and stepping in front of it. "with who and where baby, that's all I wanna know?" He smirks, brushing a strand of hair that had fallen over Haewon's face, to the side.

"Move" She hisses at him, only to earn a chuckle back."Make me baby girl id love to see you try" The annoying grin never leaving his face."As you say" She mumbles, quickly kicking William in between the legs."Till later Baby Boy" She laughs, leaving the house with a proud smile.

"Damn it feels almost nostalgic coming back here, knowing everyone is present" Jungwon whispers, as both he and his girlfriend walk down the hallway towards his dorm.Opening the door his expression is blank, not knowing what to expect.

Gesturing for Haewon to follow him- they both wander into the living room, finding it rather empty with not many signs of life.Hearing the faint sound of chatter, both make their way into the kitchen/dining room - where they find everyone seated.Amazing looking home-cooked meals covered the table - while Heeseung and Ni-ki were sharing a heartwarming hug infront of everyone.

"Seems we missed the best part" Haewon giggles, slightly nudging her boyfriend."Sure did" He laughs.

"Well everyone, welcome back" Heesung smiles brightly, still holding Niki in his embrace. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Man ive been so busy these days holy shit!

 kids, 

WORKING IS NOT FUN. 

Also how have yall been, ive missed u guys so much <3333

P.S im a lot better than before hehe