[20] Lunar Eclipse

Start from the beginning

Isabel and Scott share a shocked look as they watch the fight in front of them. Derek lays on the ground attempting to recover as Deucalion grabs Jennifer by the hair, pulling her up and toward the two.

He forces her to her knees in front of the two teens. "Kill her." His distorted voice fills the distillery. "Do it."

Scott freezes as he knows the Alpha is talking to him. Isabel gives a look to Scott. Jennifer pants heavily as she stares at the two infront of her.

Deucalion growls at the pair as none of them move, his growl forcing Scott to the ground as he transforms.

"Now, kill her. Your parents are dying. That storm you hear? She's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her, and it ends."

"It won't end! Not with me. He'll have you kill everyone you love. It's what he does." Jennifer warns the two.

"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the Alpha you're meant to be - become a killer."

"They're not dead yet." Scott counters.

Deucalion laughs, "And who's going to save them? Your friends?"

"My pack." Scott corrects, flashing his yellow Beta eyes.

Deucalion angrily growls, speeding over and knocking Isabel out of the way as he grabs Scott by the neck. With his other hand, he takes Scott's wrist and forces out his claws.

"Maybe you just need a little guidance." Deucalion snarls as he forces Scott toward Jennifer.

Isabel sits up from the ground, watching Scott in fear as she prepares her chaos. She pauses as Scott turns to Deucalion.

"I forgot to tell you something... Something that Gerard told me." Scott pants, causing Deucalion to stop. "Deucalion... isn't always blind."

Scott pulls out flash bang bolts that he took from Argent's desk from his pocket, slamming them against the ground. The three wolves reel back as the sparks fill their sight, momentarily blinding them.

Isabel watches as the three wolves transition back to normal. Looking down at her hands she frowns, her body felt different - something wasn't right.

"The eclipse... It started..." Deucalion mumbles, his sight now gone again.

Scott looks over to where Jennifer lay, now an empty spot. "Oh, no." He lowly comments.

Now fully transitioned into her true form, Jennifer stalks through the fog. Scott gasps as she rushes him down, sending him back against the barrels in the corner.

Isabel watches in horror as Jennifer rushes Deucalion down this time, throwing him the the ground. She grabs his hair, slamming his head against the concrete floor as he screams in agony.

"Jennifer!" Derek shouts, reaching out. Jennifer turns to Derek, confused. "He doesn't know."

"Know what?" Her distorted voice asks.

"What you really look like. He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack, but he's never seen the price you paid." Derek tells the woman.

"No. No, he hasn't."

Jennifer kneels down beside Deucalion, placing her hand over his eyes. Deucalion screams in pain as Jennifer restores his eyesight. She removes her hand, but he remains facing away.

"Turn to me. TURN TO ME!"

Deucalion slowly turns to face her, his breathing heavy as he takes in the horrific sight of the Darach. Jennifer shows her masked face as she angrily watches the wolf on the ground. She begins to slam her hand down to finish him, but stumbles back weakly before she can.