BUN

They're on the bed, with no light on, sibel is curled up, turning her back on ramo and he rests on his back. Both covered up to the neck, it's snowing outside. Ramo repeatedly pulls from the blankets and sibel complaints.

" Ramo! Blankets aren't yours!" Sibel snorts, feeling him pull the blanket for the fourth time.

"No?" He asks and uncovers her completely, taking all blankets for him.

" Idiot!"
She says pulling from one of the blankets, trying to cover herself. " you never sharad a bed!"
"You either! Look at you on the other side."
" I have to remember you because of whoever has a bruise on my hips and i need to sleep on the other side?" She turns her head to look at him.
" someone who thinks we can still have makeout in the shower like we were 20 years old."
Ramo laugh. " we are 20, spiritually."
Sibel laugh too. "But it hurts me, idiot."
"It wasn't worth it?"
Sibel bites her lower lip, acting disinterested . " i want my blanket."
Ramo roll his eyes and in a quick movement, he is standing, wearing the blanket as a cape falling from his head. Sibel wants to keep her anger, but he is soo stupid, that makes her laugh against her will.

"If you're cold, you have to come here."he says by opening his arms.
" I'm going to kill you!" She says standing on top of the mattress.
" Do it, but with kisses ." He giggles with sufficiency.
"Ramo!" Sibel sighs in frustration and throw a cushion over his head.
" Ouch!" He says ,overacting and touching his head.
" I'm cold, idiot!"
Ramo step towards her with open arms, holding the blanket.
"On your knees."
"What?"
"On your knees." He repeats.
" Are you going to let me use the blanket?"
"Yes."
Sibel snorts again and kneels on the bed, crossing her arms. Ramo closes the distance that separates them and wrap her with the blanket and his arms, squeezing her against his body.
" you're my favourite bun." He giggles and throw himself on her, to start spinning on the bed and make them both get wrapped in the blanket
Sibel laughs throughout the process and so does he because there is no laugh more contagious than her.
"Bun?" She asks trapped under him, trying to move her arms.
"Yes..." he gives her short kiss on her lips.
Sibel raises an eyebrow, suggestively. " it's still second to none, right?"

" Mhmm.. it's at my top, no doubt... our second first time is also unforgettable."
" And our wedding night." She chuckles.
He nods." And our wedding night."
" And apparently the shower, it's purple now and you're crushing it." She giggles.
" But you aren't colder anymore, right?"
She smirks. " No, But we can't sleep like that."
"No?"
She giggles. "No. Do you lemme go out, please?"
" I'm going to think about it." He says as kisses her whole face.
"Tomorrow we have to work."
" i know." He sighs. But you're worth it.. i prefer to sleep a while less.

Sibel smiles with a stupid face, which she appreciate not see in a mirror.
"Where did you come from? From a Netflix romantic comedy?" She laughs mocking him.

" As if you don't enjoy when I say these things." He whispers in her ear and sibel closes her eyes, enjoying his warm breath on her skin. " you can't deny it." He mutters and gives her a soft kiss on her neck.

She smiled and denies with her head, then turns her head to her side. Ramo knows that when she does, he'll have to spend the next few minutes filling her skin with kisses.

Ramo travels over and over again through her neck and the side of her face with sweet kisses, while sibel manage to lossen the blanket a bit and move her arms. Hugging him by his waist under the blanket.
" Ramo.." she turns her head and found his mouth with her. " you know that i love you, and i love you when you doing this, but you're already crushing me, a lot." She whispers on his lips and chuckles.

" you always ruin the fun."
" you know i don't!" She says to him and gives him a kiss. Come one, move!

Ramo snorts,give her one last kiss and after some failed attempts and laughter, they managed to untangle themselves from the blanket. They get it back in bed and lie down. This time, sibel is lying on her back and ramo curls up against her side, resting his head on her shoulder.
" i never thought you were so clingy," sibel tells him stroking his hair.
He laughs with a little embarrassment. " Neither do I."
" I really love it." She mutters and he smiles on her neck.
Sibel kisses his forehead and he surrounds her by her waist with his arm, sibel puts her hand on his arm and he places his head on the pillow,but without letting her go.
" Have a good night ." Ramo tells her with his eyes closed.
" you too." She says, closing her eyes too and turns her head towards him. " I love you, you know it. Right?" She murmurs and even with her eyes closed, she can hear him smile.
"I know, and i love you too."
They both sigh at the same time and fall asleep after a few minutes.

..........
Happy ramo day
The end