Bossy wife

A woman entered the premises of Ramo's industries with two bodyguards, wearing black uniform Following her or you can say protecting her.As the lady made her presence , everyone stood up from their places and greeted her which she royally ignored. She came to the reception desk and banged on the table with her fist hard. very hard. The receptionist who was busy putting on her nailpaint, didn't notice the lady presence when she entered. But as as soon as  she heard a bang she stood up startled, making all the nail paint spill on her clothes and some splashed on her face too. Looking no less than ghost. She quickly kept the nailpaint only to welcomed by the angry glares lady. The receptionist greeted her, still scared.
R: G...ood Mo....rning mam.( stammering)
Women spoke angrily to her.
W: where is your bloody boss?
R: Mam he was busy in meeting. If you want i can inform him. Till than you can wait in his cabin. I will just call him...
She couldn't complete as the lady interrupted her again banging her fist on the desk again.
The receptionist again jumped on her place.Now looking double scared. The lady kept her hand on her stomach, supporting her well grown 6 month baby bump.
Now everyone would guessed who the angry woman standing is, yas our Sibel. No sorry sibel ramzan kaya. But why was she angry? Well not right now, suspense packed up for later drama.
S: Don't you dare lady. Keep that phone down right. And just tell me where is your boss is, or else you will be fired right now.
The receptionist didn't answer. Sibel got more angrier and called Her bodyguard. Who  came running.
S: make her resignation letter right now and fire her.
R: No no mam plz. I willingly tell you. He is in the meeting room with clients right now.
S: Room number.
Sibel said in authoritative tone.
R:(scared) Rm213
Sibel who heard the number, walked off to get her next destination. The meeting room. Hesmat,Ramo's manger who came outside hearing the noise, saw Sibel coming towards the conference room with anger blazing in her eyes along with her protective hands on her bump. Luckily Sibel didn't notice him so he run inside the room again to inform Ramo about the danger coming his way. Soon.
Ramo who was inside the room knew that his angry bird bas come to the office. Obviously because of his mistake. He sent hasmet outside to see and when his manger informed him about sibel, he ran to another room which was build inside the conference room. Hesmat is explained to the clients that there is some emergency.
While all this sibel is entered the room to which all the clients were startled. Sibel shifted her gaze around the room to find the man she has to slaughter*** note sarcasm and anger. Her eyes softened when she spoke to the clients that the meeting would scheduled some day later. But as soon as they left. She sharply looked at heshmat.
S: where is he?where's that man?
H:hmmm he went to the location to check some work.
S: ohaaa, so the meeting was going on without him.are you trying to fool me? Do i look like a mad to you. Just tell me where that man is.
Ramo who was hiding behind another door listening to their talks, facepalmed himself.
R: in low tone, Hesmat you're fired now.
H: No, I....
S: Just get lost hesmat. Just  get out from here. I need to find this man and beat him for the crime he did.
Hesmat who was terrified ran from there to save his life where as Ramo was scared as hell. He gulped the lump which formed in his throat and prayed numerous times to god to save him from her.
S: Ramo, Ramo where are you? Get out you coward animal. Come stand In from of me. Today you will be not forgiven. Come out now or else i will kill you.
R:(to himself) that's why I don't want to come out gülüm. Bc I know yo will kill me.
S: Bak ramo if you don't come out in the count of 5, i will not let you touch me until baby pops out, and after that too. I am damn serious.
She gave importance to the word serious. Ramo was shocked when he heard her statement. He knew his gülüm was a full on tigress at times and would give him threats.
Last time too, sibel give him the same threat of not letting him touch her for whole week. That one week was the most torturous time of his life. And here she was giving him threat of no touching for lifetime. He couldn't afford to do that. But he also couldn't afford to be slaughtered by his dear wife. He was stuck between Fire and cliff.
S: 5...4...3..2
R: 1
And there ramo came out from his hiding spot. Covering his face with his hands to prevent himself from any slap or things which could be thrown at him anytime.
Sibel who was about to shout at him was cuffed by Ramo.
R: ( extra sweetly) Gülüm let's go to my cabin and talk. You might be feeling uncomfortable standing for a long time.
Sibel didn't deny either. She threw her bag at ramo who caught it at the right time before it could kiss his face. Sibel caught her baby bump and walked off with red puffy cheeks, anger In eyes and with cute angry pout. Ramo following her slowly, being scared for what was coming next.
As he entered his cabin, he saw his pregnant wife sitting on his chair shooting bullets at him through her eyes. He gulped.
R: Sibel... gülüm...  gülüm  listen to m...
He couldn't finish as things came flying in the air at him.. A pillow ... huff he was safe,  Ramo thought. But to his bad luck Sibel stated throwing all the things present in the room.
A file.
A pen.
More cushions
His phone  which he caught at the right time.
A paper weight.
Phew he escaped that heavy one.if that would have hit him. What would he say to his coming baby? That his father's head look like a potato.
S: you aptal, moron, how  dare you to to this to me.. i will not leave you.... you
R: gülüm let's quietly sit and talk and leave those things, look you're stressing yourself and the baby.
S: you don't talk about the baby Mr. Kaya. How dare you, you fucking got me pregnant at first place and now you're giving me all kind of stress and then telling me not to shout.
R: Gülüm! I'm sorry it was not my intention.
S: yaa nothing is intentional for you. You left for office without even without informing me. And tidy for our outing plan. We were gonna go on movie and lunch date but you bloody stupid man didn't come on time.
R:I had to attend this meeting as it was important and....
S: you said two hours. See this time now. Its 5:00  clock. You took 3 extra hours and ... i hate you.
Ramo tried to speak then he noticed tears in sibel's eyes.
S: First you make me pregnant, then you don't fulfill my cravings. You leave me in the bed in this condition,pointing at her baby bump without even telling me and then cancel our plans bc of your stupid meetings.you don't care about me. only carw about your stupid creature..... this office. I hate you.
R: I am sorry but this isn't big deal.
And there he made another mistake.😆
S: Do you think I'm overreacting? Yaaa yaa you will... and lemme show you one thing.Sibel taking out her phone and showing him some videos. Ramo was shocked.
In the video ramo was ranting about sibel on her pregnancy and continuously saying she looked cute like a baby and what made sibel angry was the word cute.
S: Now what will you say? And i look cute to you? God why did you gibe me dumbass and useless husband? Fuck you Mr.kaya.
R: We can't do fuck at office or bc you're pregnant.
S: you stupid how dare you  bc speak to me like that.You know what you aren't allowed to touch me for whole life.
She was about to complete it when Ramo took her lips for a kiss. Sibel was startled by his act. Ramo pinch her arm and she opened her mouth, giving him more access.soon they broke there kiss, panting heavily. Ramo quickly picked her up in his arms.
S: what are you doing out me down.
R: see now I kissed you and even picked you up with my own hands, touching you. So the rules doesn't apply anymore. Plus my daughter can't stay away from me. So again No, No.
And for my mistake i am sorry. It was not intentional. You know that you're very important to me and i can leave any deal for you but...
S: oh leave it Ramo, if I would have been important you would have come. But you didn't. So stap your acting. Because i will not melt this time.Now you Mr. Husband have to cool down your boss which is me with some great deals which is in my favour. Or else..
R: okay okay My lady.
As you say my "Bossy Wife"
.........
The end