Sweatshirt

And she is walking towards the counter, that's when he sees what she's wearing- His maroon sweatshirt. Big enough to to cover her frame, the edge landing mid- thigh. He's used to her wearing power dresses and he won't deny that he likes it. But this?
Seeing her in his clothes? He can't help but think of how good it feels to just have her in his arms, his big clothes engulfing her altogether, soft under his skin. And truthfully, he loves that even more.
When sibel sat on the kitchen stool, Ramo rounded the corner and stood beside her, wrapping one arm around her waist.
That's mine.. he points at the sweatshirt.
She turns a bit, pulling him to stand in between her legs as she leans her head against his chest. We're together now. It can also be mine.
He softly laughs at her, running her hand through her red tresses. He drop a kiss ok top of her head before saying " alright, maybes we can share, it can be ours.
Sibel pulls back from their embrace and smile at Ramo. Actually. She pauses and take one of his hand, placing it on the lower part of her stomach" it is ours"
........
Five years later, they are sitting side by side in their kitchen, quietly having breakfast when their daughter suddenly walks into the room. She is wearing the same Maroon sweatshirt, too big for her that she ends up dragging it across the floor.

 She is wearing the same Maroon sweatshirt, too big for her that she ends up dragging it across the floor

Sibel giggles as she squeezes Ramo's arm, nodding towards their kid. He smiles and calls her, Hazel, why are you wearing my sweatshirt? He teasingly asks  as he plops another piece of strawberry in his mouth.
No , she shakes her head. This is mommy's sweatshirt. Hazel reasons, adjusting the garment on her body as she approached the counter.
Baby, that is actually daddy's sweatshirt. I just borrow sometimes. Sibel explains as she carries her daughter, placing Hazel on her lap to face her father.
Hazel looks up to her, oh then she turns to Ramo with a big smile on her face, can I borrow too daddy?
Yes of course you can. He tries to grab  the sleeves , but it's too big for you,Cookie.look you don't have arms anymore. He jokes waving the long sleeves in front of her face.
Hazel pulls the sweatshirt so she can show her arms. They're here. She laughs at him as she taps her father cheeks with her hands.
What do you say, he looked at sibel then back to her daughter, we drive up to Mall and I'll buy you and mommy your own sweatshirt. Is that okay?
Hazel quickly turns to her mom, putting her hands together. Mom can we go? Plz? She asks her mother, showing those cute puppy eyes that she surly got from her father.
Sibel smiles as she combs Hazel's hair. Okay honey. We can do that.
Yayyyyyy, she shouts as she jumps off her mother's lap and start running back to her room. I'll go change now.
Ramo laughs as he watched his daughter excitedly run off. He turn to his wife and shake his head, I know, I know. She got me there.
I guess we're shopping for sweatshirts now. He scoots closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist .
She nods, gives him a peck on the lips and whispers " And maybe a onesie too"
.........
The end