Sugar kisses & PHD

" Princess " Ramo called out to his 4 years old daughter as he woke up feeling the touch of her little hands on his arms.
He out of habit plant a kiss on Pamuk's cheek while she out of habit stirred imaginary coffee for her father in the cup from her kitchen playset.
She asked, sugar?!
Three would do? He said when she places three kisses on his cheek.
Sibel who just woke up smiles looking at her little family.
Gülüm coffee? Ramo asked his wife who was lazily rolling over the bed.
Yas please. Sugar - to would do. She finished saying when she received two kisses from her husband and daughter on either side of her cheeks simultaneously.
She kissed back pamuk while she glared at her husband much to his confusion. Just when Pamuk left their room Sibel complained Ramo "sugar and kisses "?
What sort of relation is that?
Gülüm you know what Pamuk kissed her teacher when she heard the word sugar from her. She was telling pamuk was very sweet but little did she know this is all your training.
What if pamuk does this to someone else? Sibel asked.
Darling, i will take care of it. He said calmly cuddling with his wife when she warned him, dare you give her any other training ramo, i will not spare you.
What will you do? He asked when she said, i will fill your mouth with sugar.
Sugar kisses huh? He asked smirking in the best way possible.
" No the real sugar " that too ten large cubes as punishment. She said back with smirk on her lips seeing her husband's reaction.
R: La- havle.
.........
The End
..........
PHD
Aşkım  i am planning to do my PHD, sibel said finally clearing her confusion.
"Perfect " Ramo exclaimed in exuberance.
Will i get admission for the course i need?
Sibel asked worriedly when he assured her. Don't worry. Of course you will.
By the way which course did you chose?
Ramo asked curiously when she said back winking at him"Love and Romance "
What? Hollered Ramo in shock his jaw dropping down?
Yas you heard it right and i need training only from you! Sibel said laughingly.
I am sorry, but I think you are Already a PHD , graduate in this subject!
Ramo said winking back at her.
........
The End