92.I Just Killed A Man, Don't Tell Mama

Start from the beginning

"Which one do you wanna start with?" He asked an I shrugged.

"I've never seen any of them." I admitted and he gasped.

"We have to watch all of them then!" He exclaimed grabbing the TV remote as I nodded in agreement glancing over at May who mouthed 'Thank you' to me and I smiled at her. Then she turned grabbing her purse before leaving the apartment.

⭐️🖤⭐️

Two Weeks Later

A variety of things have happened in the last two weeks

•Deatheaters Attacking Muggles in London
•The official fall of the Red Room Academy
•More of Skip's victims came forward
•Steve, Nat, and Bucky are talking shelter in Wakanda
•Tony left New York to take Pepper on a vacation in attempts of fixing things between them
•Everyone on team Cap was arrested but Steve plans to break them out soon
•Rhodey is on a road to recovery with minimal permanent damage
•Under May's instants I have been staying with the Parkers
•I finally saw all the Star Wars Movies
•I also met Peter's best friend Ned

"Do you really have to leave?" Peter asked as I gathered all my stuff.

"I do, I've got to go back to London sooner or later." I smiled sadly.

"Later! Later is good." Ned insisted from where he was sitting on Peter's bed next to Peter.

"Come on guys. I'm a phone call away, literally because I can teleport at the speed of light. Of course some times if I use to much power then I travel in bolts of lightning but I'm working on that because it's not very discreet- back to my point." I paused as we all started laughing. During my time here I picked up Peter's habit of rambling at random times.

"You both have my number, so if you need anything just use it- unless it's to ask me strange superhero questions Ned." I said looking at him and he nodded understanding as when I first met him he spent 5 hours asking me any questions he could think of about the Avengers.

"You promise you'll visit?" Peter asked me an I nodded my head as we all sat in silence for a moment.

"Willyougotothehomecomingdancewithmethisyear?" Ned asked an I looked at him confused.

"Can you repeat that...slower?" I asked with a smile as Peter looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ned you can't ask her to Homecoming! She's to busy for dances!" He hissed.

"It just came out! But imagine how cool it would be, she's totally badass." Ned insisted an I smirked.

"She can hear you. She also has no idea what a homecoming dance is." I pointed out and they both turned to me.

"It's a yearly school dance and normally we go together but if you're interested... maybe you could come with us?" Ned suggested awkwardly an I smiled.