Chapter 14 - Poison

"This was an insightful pit stop." I said to Jake and Tsu'tey as we were about to fly, they nodded and put their blinders down.

"Are you sure about this?" Norm asked us.

Jake smiled at him mischievously. "Don't worry old friend, we'll meet again soon. Fly!" He yelled as he took off into the sky, I hope he knows he can talk to his ikran telepathically.
—-
After two hours we began to recognize the surroundings based on what Norm told us, the jungle was so dense that I could barely see anything. Tsu'tey beckoned us to fly down and we fell through the canopy.

Everything around was completely overrun by plants, underneath them, buildings shined with malice

Everything around was completely overrun by plants, underneath them, buildings shined with malice. I could tell immediately that they did not belong.

"This is what happens when the skywalkers come to Eywa." Tsu'tey said while scowling.

A chill went down my spine and I gently touched Tsu'tey's arm.
"What is this place?" I asked, everything about it felt wrong.

"The boys back at HQ used to talk about this site, it was the only time they felt like Pandora was pushing them out... like it was hiding something, or someone."

"That something being the lost cathedral."

"It has to be."

"How would we even find it? This place is huge." I said while sighing.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Tsu'tey questioned.

I looked at him with annoyance and swiped my hand back.

"Come on Jake let us start looking around." I said.

"I did not mean you should let go!" Tsu'tey yelled from behind.

Jake looked at me questionably.

"What?"

"Nothing... it's just that you and Tsu'tey seem pretty close." He said while grinning.

"Pshh no, me and him?"

"Yes."

"Ah mind your business!"

"Alright." Jake said while snickering.

"So where is this lost cathedral anyway, it could be anywhere."

"Let's wait for Tsu'tey to catch up first."

"Oiss!" He yelled.

"Sorry slowpoke."

"Hey check it out." Jake said while pointing to an opening to one of the buildings.

"Maybe we should not go in there.." I said nervously.

Jake slowly walked through and gasped.

I quickly followed with Tsu'tey in suit. Once I saw what Jake had seen I screamed in fear, inside was a giant see through box with a rotting Na'vi body laying in the blue liquid. Tsu'tey yelled and covered my eyes, I only saw it for a split second but that image would haunt me for the rest of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsu'tey POV