Into the Multiverse

After a few hours of scouring the walls, Wanda finally found what she was looking for. It was a spell that would allow her to open her portals through the multiverse. The only catch; the portal wasn't permanent. It required a lot of energy to maintain and she would be able to manage it for 3 days. If she lost control of the portal at any point, Wanda would be trapped in that universe for an extremely long time, increasing the chances of an incursion, something the walls didn't go into much detail about. It only said that it would destroy one or both universes, and the chances increase the longer an unstable portal like the one she would have to create stayed open. Wanda stormed back towards the throne and grabbed Wong. 

"We're going on a little field trip Wong, and you won't be returning." Wong just glared defiantly at Wanda. She smiled and 2 of the monsters rose from behind Wong and secured him. Wanda closed her eyes and began to float. Crimson energy began to flow from her body as the wind began to pick up, blowing giant circles around the throne room. Crimson energy continued to build up rapidly as the fog began to billow around the room. Wanda's eyes snapped open and a bright red flash filled the room. Wanda landed lightly on the ground and stood before the red portal, energy swirling around, casting an eerie glow on the room. She closed her eyes and bathed in the energy for a few moments, before seizing Wong and throwing him off the mountain. Wong's screamed in fear as his whip flew out to try and grasp a hold. Ton no avail, Wong flew down the mountain, bouncing off rocks and screaming. Wanda could already feel the sap on her powers, so she quickly went through. 

~~~~~~

On the other side, she was blinded by scarlet energy and squinted. When her eyes finally adjusted, her jaw dropped. She was in a universe that was seemingly destroyed. Cars floated through the air, buildings collapsed and rebuilt themselves moments later, and the entire city seemed to move in slow motion. Wanda scowled. It had taken almost all her energy to create that portal, just for it to lead to some desolate universe with no life. 

"I might as well look around", Wanda thought as she flew through the city, viewing the destruction from a bird's eye view. Out of nowhere, a flash of red hair disappeared around a corner. Wanda's eyes thinned. She couldn't be sure if that was some sort of illusion or not, but she was almost sure someone ran behind that building. Wanda glided down on top of a somewhat intact building and scanned the streets. Past the floating hotdog stands and destroyed park benches, she saw it again. A streak of bright red hair quickly darts behind a car. Wanda let a wolfish grin sneak up her face as she flew over to the car and threw it away with her magic. Behind the car, she saw a face she was not expecting. 

Natasha Romanoff, better known as The Black Widow.