Attack on Wundagore Mountain

Atop the mighty Karma-Taj, the Sorcerer Supreme hung tied up against his will. The Scarlet Witch had invaded, killing hundreds in minutes with slight movements of her hand. As he hung there, Wanda was dream walking through other universes, searching for Dr. Strange and America Chavez. She held the key to finding her kids again, with the ability to travel to other universes at will. As Wanda floated with her eyes closed, some snuck up behind Wong and took out a knife. As he looked over, he realized it was Sara, a fellow master of the mystic arts. Wong whispered hurriedly,

"You're alive? Never mind that, free me so I can destroy the Darkhold!" Sara looked over sadly and shook her head. 

"You a much more important than me Wong. You must live so you can defeat The Scarlet Witch." And with that, she rushed over and stabbed the Darkhold right through the middle. Wanda's eyes snapped open and she watched as the Darkhold flamed away into ashes. Sara's entire body had been turned into stone, as the Darkhold's power overtook her. Wanda whipped around and stormed over towards Wong. 

"What have you done! Where is there another Darkhold? You're the Sorcerer Supreme aren't you? Tell me now!" She yelled. Wong was taking quite and beating and finally shouted out,

"The Darkhold was a copy!" Legend has it that the book was transcribed from the tomb on top of Wundagore Mountain. Nobody has survived the journey their thought." Wanda smiled and threw Wong his sling ring. 

"Looks like we're going on a little adventure then." 

~~~~~~~~~~

On top of the mountain, Wong and Wanda stared up at the monstrosity that was the Darkhold Tomb. Wanda asked annoyed, 

"Couldn't you have dropped us off up there?" Wong shook his head and sighed.

"Masters of the mystic arts were never meant to tread these grounds. This is as far as I can take us." Wanda clicked her tongue and suddenly enveloped Wong in crimson energy. She launched both of them into the air and quickly flew over to the entrance of the castle. As they landed, 5 large monsters emerged, eyes glowing red. Wanda quickly got into a defensive stance, and Wong took a whip out. Strangely, they all averted their eyes to the ground and began to kneel. Wanda cocked her head and and slowly looked around. Realization bloomed in her eyes, and a smile began to creep up on her face. She looked over her back and whispered. 

"This isn't a tomb Wong, it's a throne."