The lack of food makes Pinellia like to save, and now she is full of joy when she sees so much food.

  Wu Mo would bring back one or two wild animals almost every day when he went hunting in the mountains, but now Pinellia's nest is already full of wild animals, and he is always crying there on weekdays. Pinellia began to try to train them to lay eggs in the nests, but how do these wild mountain worms know about this kind of domesticated habit, so Pinellia had to search for eggs everywhere in the yard, rough houses with corners and corners inside, or under a fence.

  After a few days, she suddenly came to her senses. She hurriedly took a precious egg and placed it in the nest on the upper floor, and held a cooing egg in her arms and tried to put it in to make it lay eggs. After a lot of struggles, this poor mountain jerk can only go... With such a good start, the mountain jerk gradually became accustomed to going to the nest prepared by Pinellia to lay eggs.

  After finishing this nest, Pinellia began to think about making a new leather robe for Wumo. The winter at the foot of the ancient mountain is very long, and Pinellia calculates that the cold weather will last for two or three months. She thought about quickly making a robe for Wumo to put on, and going back to guard the temple so that she wouldn't freeze. Although he is not afraid of cold, she always looks distressed.

  Banxia made dinner that day, and went to make clothes for Wumo in the house, just using some coarse cloth that she had forcibly fortified for him before, to make a decent robe to wear. The needles used by the prominent family members are ground from shòu bones, and they are not as easy to use as the iron needles outside.

  As he was doing it, he heard footsteps outside, and Banxia knew that Wu Mo had returned, and hurriedly went out to greet him.

  But this time, Wu Mo didn't throw the wild animals on the ground with a bang like in the past, but he didn't know what he was carrying into the house, but there was no expression on his face.

  Banxia just thought something was wrong, and asked: "What happened today?"

  Wu Mo looked at his little lady, and saw that she had a graceful figure, a delicate face, and her eyes were watery. He smiled and put the ones in his arms on the kang: "Look at what I brought back to you."

  Banxia looked over at the kang and opened her eyes in surprise: "This is—"

  They are all white fox skins without a trace of stray hair. They have been refurbished and built, and there are dozens of them, just scattered on the kang.

  Pinellia couldn't help reaching out to touch the fox fur, which was soft, delicate, smooth and comfortable. At first glance, it was the best fox fur.

  Banxia looked up and asked Wumo in surprise: "Where did you get this?"

  There are a lot of white foxes in the ancient mountains, and occasionally they hunt one or two, but hunting so much is not a day's work.

  Wu Mo made a nonchalant expression: "It's cold in winter, these just make a fox fur, you look good and warm when you wear it."

  Pinellia looked at the full kang fox fur, and suddenly remembered that he had said this one day, and he didn't take it seriously. After all, the noble family was busy and tired for their livelihood, so how could there be such an elegant thing as catching white foxes? , catching a wild boar and slaughtering a large piece of it to eat is a serious business!

  Seeing Banxia, ​​Wumo only stared at the fox fur on the kang with her brows fixed, but she didn't say anything, and didn't mean to laugh. She shook it with a big hand and said tentatively, "Do you not like it?"