Ren Dong hurriedly shook his head: "Sister, no."

  Ying chūn wondered: "That's surprising, is it possible that someone bullied you?"

  Seeing that her sister cared so much about herself, Ren Dong shed a few more tears, and then said, "Mu Yang said just now that the patriarch will not officiate the wedding for him."

  When Ying chūn heard it, he let out a long snort and said with a smile, "I thought it was a big deal, so it turned out to be this."

  Ren Dong bowed his head and said, "Why is the patriarch willing to officiate the wedding for Sister Banxia, ​​but not for me?"

  Ying chūn touched the head of Ren Dong: "The patriarch is indeed going too far."

  Ren Dong only felt that the eldest sister was very caring, so she started to talk about her grievances: "Daddy has divided most of the dowry he has prepared for so long to the second sister..." As soon as these words came out, the golden beans fell straight, and she whimpered. She cried and said, "I was originally... I was thinking... thinking that Sister Banxia couldn't find her husband's family for a while, and that was all for me... Mu Yang is going to be the patriarch, and I can't shame him..."

  Ying chūn saw that Honeysuckle was crying sadly, and hugged Honeysuckle in his arms distressedly: "Good sister, don't cry. Although your wedding is not supported by the patriarch, the dowry will definitely be more beautiful than Pinellia, you can rest assured? "

  Ren Dong cried with tears in her eyes, she didn't believe her sister's words: "How is it possible..."

  Ying chūn smiled mysteriously: "Have you forgotten the ones your sister brought back to the village? Those are all for your sister."

  Ren Dong's eyes widened in surprise: "Really?"

  Ying chūn nodded: "Of course. There is gold and silver in it, and there is Lingluo. They are all good things, and they are good things that Wu Mo can't find in a lifetime. If you have these dowries, how can you worry about your husband's family? saw you?"

  Hearing this, Ren Dong was overjoyed and thanked her sister again and again, saying that she was the best person for her.

  Ying chūn also smiled with satisfaction. Some of the little girls who can change gold and silver Ling Luo Ruo are so determined to be themselves, why not worry about the big things? Until then, what are these things worth!

  ====================

  Seeing that it was getting dark, the prominent family lit a bonfire in front of the temple, and the young girls and boys held hands in front of the bonfire to dance and sing, happily drinking their homemade fruit wine, laughing and beating gongs and drums, Extraordinarily lively.

  At this time, Banxia and Wumo had already been sent to Wumo's small thatched hut, and the two of them sat on the kang face to face.

  Banxia stole a glance and saw Wu Mo, who was on the opposite side, still had cold brows and cold eyes, without the slightest smile.

  She sighed softly, it seemed that this man was born with no sense of style. Thinking about it too, he grew up in the láng's nest, and it is estimated that láng has nothing to say.

  Wumo heard the sigh of Banxia, ​​and immediately asked, "What's wrong?"

  Banxia raised her eyes, but saw Wu Mo's two hands wanting to reach out to be concerned, but it seemed that her arms were stiff.

  She chuckled in her heart, could it be that he was nervous? Looking closer, he found that his entire lips were tightly pursed, and his body was sitting upright. He tried to hold his hand again, and found that his hand was too stretched.