Wumo was good at picking up a petunia next to him, and the poor and fragile petunia quickly became trumpet mud in his hand.

  He said coldly, "So you're kidding me."

  Banxia wanted to laugh in her heart, but she still held back: "I'm just teasing you, so what?"

  Wu Mo turned his face to look at the leaves next to him, but did not speak.

  Pinellia murmured to herself, shouldn't this man be so stingy that he jumped off the tree in anger? If so what should I do? Waiting foolishly in a tree house by yourself?

  She suddenly felt that the fruit in her mouth had no taste.

  Who knew that Wu Mo suddenly turned his head, his fiery eyes glared at her, and he said domineeringly, "No, I won't allow you to go back! If you said you wanted to marry me last night, you must marry me!"

  Pinellia's hand holding the fruit froze on her mouth, and after a long time, a faint smile slowly bloomed on her lips, and she said softly, "You are so savage, you are so cruel to me even if you want me to marry you. For the sake of the fruit you gave me, I won't regret it."

  Wu Mo was startled, but he quickly realized that Ban Xia was just kidding himself.

  He held Banxia's wrist with a little effort, leaned forward, and said in a deep voice, "Are all the girls of the famous family like you?"

  Pinellia felt extremely at this time , dangling her legs on the tree, and asked leisurely, "What's wrong with me?"

  Wumo approached Banxia gradually, his fiery breath almost sprayed onto Banxia's face, he murmured, "Bold, stubborn, gentle... and very smart..."

  Wu Mo's voice was getting lower and lower, and he was getting closer and closer to Ban Xia. Just when Ban Xia thought the man was about to kiss her, he suddenly turned his head away.

  Banxia looked at the red on Wumo's neck with a smile, thinking that this man who looked like a savage was actually shy!

  ===============================

  The news that Pinellia was going to marry Wumo quickly spread, and the clansmen talked a lot. I just heard that I was going to get married before, but I didn't know it was true. Now, Father Su personally said that he would marry Banxiaxia to Wumo in the near future, so the clansmen could not accept it anymore.

  Pinellia is the bravest girl in our clan, and betrothing to such an ominous savage is such a waste of her! ——This is the common voice of the noble family.

  But at this moment, a strange thing happened in the clan. The spring in the center of the village that had not been out of water for many years, in this cold winter and twelfth lunar month, actually began to emerge clear spring water.

  As for how many years there has been no water in this spring, even the patriarch does not know, everyone only knows that children have been playing in front of the abandoned spring full of dead leaves for many years.

  The clansmen connected the spring with water and the temple sword sound. They believed that it was the sword spirit and the ancestors of the earth slaves expressing their opposition.

  Father Su couldn't hold his head up a little in this kind of discussion, so he asked if the matter of Banxia could be discussed again. But Ying chūn, who had only recently returned to the clan, strongly supported it: "Daddy, that Wumo and Banxia are a good match. Besides, this is the intention of the clan leader and cannot be violated."