She thought that Wumo still wouldn't answer, but who knew that Wumo suddenly said dully: "No, I'm an ominous person."

  Banxia shook her head and was about to say something else, but Wumo suddenly interrupted her roughly: "I'm going to sleep."

  Banxia's words were choked in her throat and couldn't come out, so she had to keep silent. After sitting there for a long time, he finally fell back to sleep. After all, she doesn't have the qualifications to pretend to be melancholy. Tomorrow, she must enter the forbidden area deep in the mountains again to get back that toothy rough.

  ===============================

  She didn't sleep well that night in Midsummer, all kinds of nightmares came one after another, plus the strange sounds of tiger roaring in the deep mountains, she didn't sleep well at all. When there was some light outside, she sat up.

  Wu Mo also woke up very early, and he picked red fruits. When Pinellia took it in his hands, he saw that the fruit was translucent and ruddy, like an agate. He couldn't help but ask, "What kind of fruit is this?" The various fruits on the mountain are not necessarily well known.

  Wu Mo shook his head: "I don't know what this is either. When I was a child, the monkeys in the mountain stream used to pick and eat it. I called it monkey fruit."

  Pinellia put the monkey fruit in his mouth and took a light bite. The fruit is rich in juice and sweet, and the taste is really good. After eating one, I couldn't help eating another.

  Wu Mo stood up and looked into the depths of the ancient mountain, where it was gray and hard to see.

  "If you really have to get the teeth and teeth, you will die, and there must be no way to get the teeth and teeth." He said with great certainty.

  Banxia bit her lip, nodded and said, "I know." She raised her head and looked at the man's back, her eyes flashed: "I, I'm going down the mountain now, thank you for saving me and giving me food. ."

  Wu Mo looked at Ban Xia unexpectedly, as if she didn't believe what she said.

  Banxia gave a wry smile, got up and said, "It's really time for me to go down the mountain. I'm going to guard my father, he won't survive tonight."

  This time, Wu Mo believed it. He stared at the woman in front of him who was obviously delicate but had a strong appearance, raised his hand and handed out the crutches in his hand: "Here is this for you."

  Banxia looked down at the crutch, took it, said thank you softly, and walked down the mountain.

  Wu Mo stood there, frowned, and suddenly shouted: "Don't forget the rules of the láng clan. Once the prominent clansmen step into the forbidden area, the láng clan has the right to deal with you."

  Banxia turned around and nodded, "I remember."

  Wu Mo stood there, watching the thin back gradually disappear over the mountain, this time he lowered his head to pick up his basket and went hunting.

  ===================

  Of course, Pinellia didn't go down the mountain. She turned a corner and entered the forbidden area again.

  Going against the agreement of the láng group and the famous family, she entered the forbidden area alone. She knew what the ending was like, and she didn't need to implicate others.

  This time, she was familiar with the road, and Pinellia had a solid heart, and roughly knew where the teeth were. It's just a pity that the road was covered with snow and ice when it came out yesterday and it was difficult to identify.