Mochi and Secrets

Börja om från början

"We should probably eat soon. The cafeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?" Izuku awkwardly tried to break the silence.

"I was overwhelmed. And it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago." Todoroki plainly said.

There was another moment of silence.

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami, Uraraka, in that moment I and I believe Y/n were the only ones who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something. Experiencing All Might's quirk." Todoroki muttered.

I gasped, covering my mouth quickly.

I knew what he was talking about.

When I ducked avoiding Shoto's attack earlier, Midoriya tried swiping at Shoto's arm, in attempt to keep it away from my neck.

So that's what this is about? When he used a bit of one for all?

"Oh, yeah? Okay.. is that all?" Izuku mumbled, his voice was ridden with worry.

"I'm saying, the power coming from you felt the same as All Might's. Midoriya, tell me." Shoto, dramatically monotoned his voice.

"Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?"

Me and Katsuki's faces turned red as we turned to look at eachother.

We slapped eachothers mouths with our hands, each knowing we'd end up bursting out laughing if we didn't.

We had the same exact humor.

I let out a snort and Katsuki pssssshed as we both dropped to the floor, covering our mouths.

"Well are you?" Shoto asked, his voice sounded concerned.

Katsuki looked like he was about to explode so I tackled him covering his mouth.

He held back tears from how hard he was about to laugh.

I silently chuckled as we hid behind the wall.

"No, no way- that's not it at all! But I guess even if I was. I'd totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet." Izuku rambled, frantically and awkwardly.

I pushed my face in Katsuki's shirt, I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Anyway, I promise, you've got the wrong idea. And.. why would you even think that about me?" Izuku sighed.

"That's not it all? That's interesting wording. It's suggests there is something going on between you two that you're not supposed to talk about." Shoto said.

Izuku began fumbling on his words, "I, uh.."

"My father is the hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him. Which means you're aware that he's the number-two hero. So if you're connected to the number-one hero, All Might, in some way, that would mean.. that I have even more reason to beat you." Shoto muttered.

I stopped barreling around on the ground with Katsuki and raised an eyebrow as I heard Shoto declare his few words of war on Izuku for the second time today.