Chapter 5 - Nandini in MM

Start from the beginning

Manik : You..... What are you doing here? And how the hell guards let you in.....

Nandini : I want to talk to you please..... Only once..... Just listen to me once.....

Manik nodded thoughtfully......

Manik : Come....

When she came inside he shut the door.....

Manik : ( he sat on the sofa said) sit.....

Nandini sat there nervously.....

Manik : Now speak......

Seeing her fidgeting her fingers he understood that she is nervous

Manik : ( jokingly) don't be nervous...... I won't shoo you out of my house like you did.....

Nandini : No no its nothing like that ......actually I came here to apologize you....... I have misunderstood you as someone you were not.... I'm so sorry..... Voh I was tensed from the morning because our orphanage problem and when we met I mean bumped..... my dress got ruined because of tea.......and I had put my all frustration on you by insulting you..... I swear if I had any idea that who are you..... I wouldn't shouted on you..... I'm so sorry

She was blabbering and apologizing him.....

Manik : (smiled) Okay okay miss.....

Nandini : Nandini....

Manik : ohh Nandini.... You don't have to say that much..... I understand..... If someone tries to snatch the home of your family..... I forgave you

Nandini : Thank you so much..... And this is for you some sweets....

Saying this she handed him the sweet packets.....

Manik : This isn't needed Nandini.....

Nandini : No no please accept it otherwise I will think that you didn't forgave me....

Manik : Ohh.... Okay..... Thankyou for this then....

He took them....

Nandini : And Mr. Malhotra you don't worry there are sugerfree sweets also that are for you I have read about you having diabetes on google so I have made them for you and the rest of them for your family.....

He smiled at her impressively....

Manik : That's so thoughtful of you Nandini and haan call me Manik..... Mr. Malhotra sounds so old.....and I'm not that old or do I look that old to you......

She laughed listening him....

Nandini : No no you don't look old Manikji.....

He don't know what happened to him that he liked listening the name Manikji for him from her......

Manik : (getting up) let me get something for you.....what do you prefer Nandini tea or coffee.....

Nandini : Nothing I'll just leave voh I just came to apologize....

Manik : No you can't go like this..... Just sit for a while I'll bring coffee for us.....

She smiled at him and agreed for a coffee.....

Meanwhile at Kapoor Villa

Ram and DK came back completing the orphanage work....

After dinner Ram asked Anvi.....

Ram : Why you are not eating Anvi and Ankita? And where is Nandini.....from the time I had came back I haven't seen her......

Anvi : Actually dad we three have planned a girls night tonight so we have had our dinner earlier and Nandini......she is in her room doing the preparation........

Ram : ohhh....okay then enjoy you three......

Ankita : yes dad...... Good night we are going.....

Saying this both Anvi and Ankita escaped from there and sighed in relief.......

Malhotra Mansion

Manik and Nandini both were drinking the coffee silently when he asked her

Manik : By the way what problem your orphanage is having..... You were telling about....

Nandini : Actually..... (she hesitated a little for telling him about her family issues)

Sensing her hesitation he asked....

Manik : You can tell me Nandini.....I might help you with it.... And by the way we are friends right so you can share it with me.....

Nandini : Are we ?

Manik : Are we not?.... Anyways no worries..... We will become friends..... (forwarding his hand) So Miss Nandini would you like to be my friend.....

Manik himself doesn't know why he asked her this because he is not the person who is very friendly to everyone but now he just listened to his heart and did as it said.....

She smiled widely....

Shaking hand with him she said.....

Nandini : Its my pleasure.....

Both smiled at each other....

Manik : So tell me Nandini.....

Nandini : Actually my brother took loan of 10 lakhs from bank for his business but unfortunately it didn't go well and he had put our orphanage for collateral...... So if we could not pay the loan back to them till the end of this week they will take our orphanage and the kids living there will be homeless.....

Manik : ohhno its a big problem......

Nandini : Hmm.....

Thinking something he said....

Manik : You sit here I am back coming in 5 minutes .....

Saying so he ran to his room.....