Not happening pt.2 Alejandro x Reader#2

A/N: rosa= rose in Spanish. Gets a bit heated for a moment. if yall wanna skip that part: Starts at "whatever do you mean." Ends just before "I like to keep you guessing."

Working on the dunacn x trans male story! Will upload soon promise <33

After a long shower you headed down to the front of the hotel, where they served breakfast. As you stood in the elevator going to the first floor it stopped and opened the door to let someone else in. Alejandro walked in and stood beside you.

"Good morning rosa." Alejandro grabbed you hand and kissed it.

You gave him the silent treatment and pulled your hand away as You rolled your eyes.

"Can't ignore me forever." Alejandro crossed his arms just as the elevator doors opened.

Alejandro trailed behind you as you walked to the breakfast area, You grabbed the first thing you saw and a cup or Orange juice. You sat down at one of the booth seats that were against the wall, Alejandro sat down right in front of you. He stared at you as you ate, making your uncomfortableness grow.

"Can you stop staring!?" You snapped at Alejandro and in return he smirked at you.

"Told you that you couldn't ignore me forever." Alejandro grabbed a piece of sausage that laid on your plate and ate it.

"Are you obsessed with me or something?" You glared him down while he ate your food.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Alejandro laid his hand on yours which was on the table.

"Whatever." You mumbled and let him hold your hand.

"You are just adorable." Alejandro teased you and smiled.

"And you're an idiot." You looked back at him just too glare right at him.

You went back to eating and finished your food, Alejandro offered to put your plate up so you took the chance to go back to your room while he did so. You laid down on the carpet floor and rolled around, On one note Alejandro had manipulated your friends and played with their feelings, on the other hand he was actually sweet sometimes and very kind when not competing. While you continued rolling around on the floor Alejandro walked in and laughed at you in a playful kind of way.

"How did you even get in here." You stayed on the floor and looked up at him.

"In case you didn't know we both share the same room." Alejandro sat on the floor next to you.

"Oh that's just great." Alejandro stayed out of your guys room most the time so you guessed that's how you didn't
know.

You laid down and closed your eyes, while you were laying you felt Alejandro's hands snake up your leg to your upper thigh. He played with the lining of your pants as you layed there.

"And what are you trying to do?" You opened your eyes to look at him.

"Whatever do you mean?" Alejandro acted oblivious, very poorly at that.

Alejandro got on top of you as you laid on the carpet floor. He leaned closer to your face before placing his lips on yours, his lips were very soft and warm. He swirled his tongue around yours and then moved down to your collarbone, Placing soft kisses along it. You put your arms around him as he gave you multiple hickeys along your neck and collarbone. His hands were placed on your hips and pulled you close. You then sat on top of his lap and gave him hickies and kisses as well, all along his neck. You removed his top shirt and then his undershirt, placing kisses and hickies along his chest.

"Calm down rosa." Alejandro looked up at you while you sat atop of him.

"What is it?" Your hands wandered along his chest and thighs as you spoke.

"We should continue this another time." Alejandro leaned up with you still on him and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

"What why?" You shuffled off of him as he put his white undershirt on.

"I like to keep you guessing." Alejandro just chuckled, gave you a small kiss on the cheek and opened the door to leave.

"You're so annoying." You huffed In anger and Alejandro just smiled and left.

Now you were very confused and not satisfied, Deciding to calm it down you put on your swimsuit and headed to the pool provided by the hotel.

A/N: Ahem, ahem ahem. Hi. idk pt.3 maybe.

Upcoming  Scott oneshot preview:
"Ugh." You let out a sound of disgust and pulled your arm away from him. Your arm was now covered in dirt of some sort that came from his hand.
     "Really? You're so lucky I was going to shower anyway." You glared at him.

"You're not above anyone here." Scott put his arm against the wall beside you.

"We I'm definently better than a no good farm boy." You crossed your arms and sighed.

"Okay "your highness" your on the farm, you're gonna follow the rules. Here your a nobody, just another pair of hands for the farm." Scott talked to you with annoyance and anger in his tone.

Not proof read since when I wrote this