Snowfall: Courtney x reader #1

A/N: You and courtney are dating in this.

You had recently woken up and were laying on your cabin bed when you heard a knock at the door. The door creaked open and Courtney walked inside heading to your bed.

"Why do you sleep in so long?" Courtney asked with her arms crossed.

"Did you miss me?" You asked and chuckled softly.

Courtney pouted for a moment at the comment and grabbed your hand. As she did you noticed her hair had white specks in it.

"What's that, in your hair?" Brushing off the white specks from her hair you felt a slight chill from it.

"Oh that, it's snowing." Courtney did not seem to pleased about that.

"Really?" You sat up and smiled thinking about the white blankets of snow that awaited outside.

"I don't know why you're so pleased about it, it's a cold freezing bother." Courtney held your hand as she spoke

"C'mon snow is fun! There is so many things you do in it!" You were very excited about the snow, you had always loved playing in it when you got the chance.

"Fun? How is being covered in small freezing watery ice fun?" Courtney had let go of your hand to cross her arms.

"You have to come out in the snow with me!" You had already started putting your coat on.

"No way am I getting covered in piles of sn-" but before Courtney could finish her sentence you had grabbed her into your arms and put a scarf around her.

"Shh, I won't take no for an answer!" You grabbed your other coat and put it around courtney.

"how about, I refuse?" Courtney responded, still letting you bundle her up.

"That's just another version of saying no!" You grabbed Courtney's arm and led her outside.

As you stepped outside you could see white blankets covering the ground and the top of the cabins. It was a beautiful sight that you hadn't seen in what seemed like forever, you stepped onto the white sheet laying on the ground. The snow went up to your knees, courtney stood beside you looking down at the snow. She didn't seem to be enjoying the freezing snow at all.

"C'mon courtney, don't be so dense." You fell back onto the snow as it engulfed you.

"I'm not dense and at least I won't be the one getting hypothermia!" Courtney watched you as you fell, you just chuckled in response.

Courtney went to grab you out of the snow but instead of letting her do so you pulled her down into the snow. She landed on top of you.

"Enjoying the snow yet?" You asked courtney who was brushing the snow out of her hair as she sat on top of you.

"No, I am not." Courtney replied before eventually breaking into a small chuckle.

"Told you the snow is fun." You smiled as she looked down at you.

"I suppose that it isn't so bad if I'm with you." She looked at you for a moment before placing her soft lips on yours, giving you a small kiss.

You kissed back and ran your fingers through her hair.

"How are you so pretty?" Your eyes stared into hers.

Courtney blushed and didn't reply, you wondered how you could've gotten such a pretty girl to be yours. You placed your lips on hers once more and stayed like that for a minute before breaking the kiss and hugging her.

"Okay I think I should actually get up before I become apart of the snow." You tapped courtney's leg which was on the side of you.

"O-oh! Right, sorry!"Courtney remembered she was on top of you and quickly got up. She held out her hand out for you to grab and so you did.

You stood up as you analyzed her for a moment.

"Y'know I love you right?" You pulled courtney closer and held onto her hips.

"I love you too." Courtney replied.

You went in for yet another kiss but before you could someone shouted from behind you.

"Get a room!" You looked back too see Duncan shouting at Courtney and yourself.

You chuckled for a moment and looked at Courtney who was clearly annoyed by the interruption of your guys kiss. You kissed her on the head before grabbing her hand and going to talk to duncan.

I love writing cute stuff omg. Courtney is so sassy I love her sm. Not when she's dating duncan though(after s1). Who do you wanna read about next next? Happy Sunday my Loves/Friends♡