Not happening: Alejandro x reader#1

(A/N:mi Amir = my love. ik it's not sunday but shh...do to how I want to write this chapter I'm gonna have you guys landed on the ground and at a hotel. Let's just say you guys won a challenge and that was the reward. There's a slight moment that is innapropiate but it's pretty sfw for the most part and doesn't go far.love this song(above)

Alejandro and you were not on very good terms, he made your best friends bridgette and leshawna get out of the competition and you were not falling for his blatant attempts to manipulate you with flattery and such.You settled into the hotel bed provided for you and your fellow winners. As you rolled around on the soft comfort of your bed the door clicked open, Aljeandro walked inside.

"What are you doing here?" You glared at Alejandro as he sat down on the bed next to yours.

"No need to be hostile." Alejadnro spoke and looked at you.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows to someone who messed with my friends." You crossed you arms and glared.

"It's all a part of the game, If they were still here you'd have to face them eventually." Alejandro seemed to try and sympathize with you.

"I don't know what you're aiming for but I'm not falling for it." You continued glaring.

"The only thing I'm aiming for, is your heart." Alejandro got up and sat next you.

"Wooow how romantic." Your rolled your eyes and made some space between you and him.

"Mi amor don't be like that." Alejandro placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" You quickly removed his hand from your shoulder.

"Listen, all those other people didn't matter to me but you do. I know you may not believe me but your the one that I want. Everytime time I see you I can't help but want too hold you in my arms and tell you how much I want to be your man." Ale held your hands in his.

This time you let him, you couldn't help but feel like he was being sincere despite your better judgment. He then placed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately, you laid back on your bed as he continued to do so. He started to unbutton your shirt before you snapped out of it and pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" Al looked at you with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry but this can't happen, We can't happen." You faced away from him.

"Is this about your friends? I'm sorry, Mi amor. How many times do I have to say it? A thousand? A million? I will say it however many times you want." Al pleaded and grabbed your shoulder but you pulled away.

"Stop Al! We can't." You stayed facing away from, you had never called him Al before. He hated that nickname.

"Al?" That was the only thing alejandro said, you could still feel his pleading eyes against your back.

After a minute Alejandro finally spoke;
"Ignore me all you want but I won't give up." Ale stood up and walked out the door, glancing back at you for a moment.

You buttoned your shirt back up and laid down on your bed sighing. You had liked Alejandro since you saw him but decided to put those feeling behind you after he manipulated your friends. Deciding to go to bed, you turned off the beside lamp and changed into something more comfy. The hotel would always be here tomorrow so you had plenty more time to enjoy it before the next challenge. You crawled under the covers and went to bed.