The kiss pt2: Duncan x reader#2

A/N: continuation of the kiss pt.1 chapter but morning time now.
The image above is a joke-

Today you were feeling extra annoyed, Harold's loud snoring had woken you up multiple times during the night leaving you to be exceptionally tired. As of right now you were just laying on the cabin floor, it felt nice and cold on your skin.

"is it nice down there?" Harold stood at your feet looking down at you.

"Yeah, nice and cold." You replied with your eyes closed.

"Cool." Harold was not one for making conversation with you.

As you were laying in the fooor you heard your cabin door swing open and someone running, they toppled over onto you. You opened your eyes to see duncan on top of you, which made you develop a small blush on your cheeks.

"Could you get off?" You pushed Duncan off before he could even answer and he quickly got up off the floor.

"Why are you on the floor? Way to be in the way." Duncan seemed to be a bit pouty today.

You stood up off the floor.
"Whatcha running from?" You asked as he avoided eye contact.

"Nothing of your concern." Duncan was using his passive aggresive voice at this point.

"Stop your pouting Duncan, what're you, five?" You didn't appreciate the attitude he had with you.

"I'm not pouting." Duncan glared at you.

"Look if this is about yesterday-," before you could finish your sentence duncan grabbed your arm and dragged you outside.

"I don't need you to embarrass me in front of eveyone." Duncan pinned you against the outside cabin wall.

"Yeah yeah, now about that kiss all I was going to say-," duncan interrupted you once again.

"I know, you don't like me. Although I'm not sorry about that kiss." Duncan whined at first, then smirked as he made that last comment.

"Duncan, I don't not like you." You stated as you looked away.

"Oh yeah? Or are you just saying that so I'll shut up." He furrowed his brows.

"You're so annoying." Duncan went to speak after you finished your sentence but before he could you smashed your lips against his.

He gladly kissed back and his arms snaked around you waist, you guys then made out for a more than a few minutes before you pulled away.

"Didn't know you could be so rough." Duncan smirked at you, clearly pleased at this.

"You seem to enjoy it though." You crossed your arms smiling.

"Why wouldn't I?" Duncan pulled you closer, kissing you passionately once again and pulling your body close against his.

A/N: theses are fun to make. I love em. ❤