𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"Kit, you need to calm down! Obviously Maddie and I aren't together. I'm dating you." Augustine said loudly, Kit sulked on the other side of the island counter. "You're believing the media over your own girlfriend!"

       "But they don't photoshop the pictures, August! You guys hold hands, you kiss, you go out, everywhere together. Like what am I supposed-How am I-" Kit started, his voice broke slightly.

      "This is what they're trying to do, Kit! Maddie and I are promoting the show, she's my best friend next to Sadie. I'd do the same thing with Sadie if she was here!" Augustine yelled, tears pricking her eyes.

"I don't understand. Am i not enough for you? Have you stopped loving me?" Kit broke, yelling.

"What part of I love you and no one else do you not understand?" Kit Sebastian Connor you are my entire world and I wouldn't be here without you." Augustine cried out. "I love you more than anything and anyone and I always will. Even if you think i'm cheating on you with maddie!" Tears rolled down her tanned cheeks. Kit didn't speak, he suddenly felt very stupid. Augustine sighed and went to their room, packed a small bag and walked out the door without saying another word. Kit was left standing in the kitchen alone.

theeaugustinemiller just posted!
_______________________________

———————————————liked by sadiesinks and 987,837 otherstagged: taylorswifttheeaugustinemiller and i was catching my breath

———————————————
liked by sadiesinks and 987,837 others
tagged: taylorswift
theeaugustinemiller and i was catching my breath...

comments turned off....