𝖭𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

It had been about a week and a half since her accident. Kit had spent the most time taking care of her. She was slowly starting to move around with the help of Kit, even though he practically insisted on carrying her everywhere. Sadie and Maddie helped her bathe and everyone else ran errands and made food for the group. One night, the couple lay in her bed watching tv. Kit and Augustine had not said I love you since that night in the hospital, chances are she didn't even remember because she was so hopped up on drugs. Augustine could feel him sigh under her, she paused the movie and looked up at him.

        "What's up?" She asked him.

      "Uhm... it's nothing." Kit shook his head. Augustine raised an eyebrow at him. "Well actually, it is something." He said.

      "Go on, spit it out, kitkat." She said with a teasing smile, poking his chest.

       "One night in the hospital between naps... you told me you loved me... i said it back obviously but i didn't know if-" He rambled on and on and Augustine just admired him before kissing him.

        "You get so flustered soemtimes." She joked. "No, i don't remember it. But I meant it then, and i mean it now."

       "So hypothetically-" Kit started again.

       "Kit Sebastian Connor! Yes, I love you. I love you so much." She laughed out and kissing him again, he leaned into the kiss with a smile.

       "I love you more, Augustine Roe Miller." Kit said into the kiss. He felt relief lift from his chest.

theeaugustinemiller just posted!
———————————————

———————————————liked by sadiesinks and 987,373 others tagged: kit

———————————————
liked by sadiesinks and 987,373 others
tagged: kit.connor
theeaugustinemiller i love him so so much

Comments turned on for verified users only...

kit.connor: i love you more, august.

joelocke: HE FINALLY SAID IT??
->kit.connor: actually she said it first
->maddieziegler: she's a girl boss

Load more comments...