𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

ENEWS
Actress Augustine Miller spotted out with Heartstopper Cast

     Recently, Augustine Miller and fellow costar, Sadie Sink, have traveled to London for a vacation

Recently, Augustine Miller and fellow costar, Sadie Sink, have traveled to London for a vacation. It seems through a connection with Joe Locke, Augustine has grown close to the Heartstopper cast, specifically Kit Connor. The two can be seen flirting in the comments and posting about each other on Instagram. While the relationship has not been confirmed, fans are excited to see the duo interacting.
The group was seen last night in Soho, London downtown and out and about. They signed autographs with fans and took pictures. Some even speculate that Augustine will be officially joining the Heartstopper cast in season 2. More information to come on Kit Connor and Augustine Miller. Heartstopper will be available everywhere on Netflix April 22.

     Augustine heard voices in her room. Sadie and another, one that caused her heart to skip a beat. Kit stood in the door way talking quietly with Sadie, holding two coffees, Sadie held one as well. She squinted and hoped she was dreaming. She was not.

       "August, get up." Kit had walked over and poked her shoulder lightly. Augustine groaned and burrowed into her blankets farther. "August." He chuckled, trying to pull the blankets off her.

      "I'm not awake right now." Augustine's voice came out muffled.

     "I brought you coffee." Kit tried again. Slowly, Augustine pulled the blankets from off her head. With messy dark curls and smeared makeup, she sat up in her bed. Kit took note of the Taylor Swift tshirt that seemed to swallow her small body.

      "You're lucky I like coffee." Augustine smirked, taking the still hot cup.

"You mean, if I didn't bring coffee you would ignore me?" Kit stuck out his bottom lip. Augustine nodded and giggled at him and took a sip of her coffee, he had gotten her favorite. Joe had told him, no doubt.

"Auggie, Millie is coming to pick me up for the day. I'll see you tomorrow!" Sadie appeared around the corner and waved goodbye to her other friend.

"I thought we were getting coffee tomorrow morning?" Augustine asked.

"I owed you two coffees remember? Besides I thought it'd be fun to spend the day together." Kit shrugged, Augustine took a long sip of her coffee. "W-we don't have to if you don't want to-"

"No, of course I do!" Augustine laughed. "Give me fifteen to get ready." She yawned before standing up to pick out something to wear, then headed to the bathroom.

kit.connor just posted
—————————————————

connor just posted—————————————————