𝖳𝗐𝗈

———————————————
     Augustine had gotten up at eight to prepare herself for the day. She stopped at a coffee shop on her way to the studio to pick up Joe's favorite. When she got on set, Joe was waiting outside for her.

      "Ohmygod! I miss you, Auggie." Joe exclaimed, hugging her.

      "I missed you too! Also, I brought you coffee as an apology for not telling you yesterday." Augustine handed him his coffee, he smiled and did a little dance then led her into the studio. She could see a trio of girls filming so she made sure to be quiet until Joe took her somewhere she could talk again. The duo entered the break room to find a very loud and wild group of guys throwing paper airplanes at each other. A paper plane came in contact with her face.

      "Oh! My bad." One of the boys apologized. He had dark blond hair, it was almost red, and brown eyes. His face was covered in freckles. He seemed vaguely familiar, then again he wan actor. His eyes locked with hers as she giggled.

     "IS THAT AUGUSTINE MILLER?" Another shouted, rushing forward.

      "This is Will Gao. The one I told you would be excited." Joe introduced, Augustine reached out to shake Will's hand.

       "Excited is an understatement. I'm a huge fan." Will gushed.

      "That's Kit Connor, Sebastian Croft-" Joe started, then Augustine gasped.

     "Ohmygod, you're from Game of Thrones!" She pointed to Sebastian, who chuckled at her reaction.

     "I'm surprised you recognized me, most people don't." Sebastian replied.

     "No, I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones. Okay, Joe, keep going." She turned her attention back to Joe.

      "As I was saying, out there filming right now is Yasmin Finney, Corinna Brown, and Kizzy Edgell." Joe finished. "Everyone, this is Augustine Miller." Augustine waved to the boys, Joe turned to Sebastian and they quickly left for a scene together.

     "Sorry for hitting you with a paper plane." Kit said to her. "You're not going to make my brain explode, are you?" He joked, referring to her character in Stranger Things. She was known for exploding the brains of bad guys.

      "You should be scared." Will whispered loudly to Kit. Augustine laughed at the two of them.

     "Could have been worse. My first day on set, I ran into Joe Keery and spilled a cup of coffee on his costume." Augustine admitted. She spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know Joe's new friends and catching up with Joe. She also got to sit behind the camera and watch Joe film some of his scene. Kit had let her sit in his chair while joe filmed his scene with Sebastian. By the time Augustine had said goodbye to everyone, she realized the day had gone by fast.

theeaugustinemiller just posted!
—————————————————

theeaugustinemiller just posted!—————————————————