𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

"We need you in the background for one more scene, if you're ready?" Euros Lyn asked, he was the director of Heartstopper. Augustine had been jumping in the background for a handful of scenes, it was Euros's idea since she was so close to the cast. At one point, she had to run into Kit during a party scene. To go with the whole theme of the plot, she had to say something along the lines of 'Sorry, i'm just looking for my girlfriend.' The girlfriend being portrayed by Maddie Ziegler, they had just met on set. Their characters were supposed to be friends with Imogen, or Rhea, and her group of girls, so they was often in shots Imogen and her friends were in.

       "You bet." She replied and let the makeup and camera crew prep her. This time the scene was different, it was in a mall. Nick and Charlie were in a photo booth taking adorable couple pictures, August stood outside with her 'girlfriend'. Nick and Charlie stepped out of the booth giggling and saw Augustine and Maddie.

"Hi." Nick said, looking down at his intertwined hands with Charlie. He recognized her from the party. "This the girlfriend you were looking for?" He asked jokingly.

"Yeah, actually". Augustine replied with a smile as she wrapped an arm around the other girl. "See you around?" She asked.

"Yeah, see you." Nicks replied and the two girls giggled and stepped into the photo booth. Euros yelled cut and the group met their friends. Maddie didn't hangout with the group often, when she did she was normally taking pictures of them.

       "Maddie!" Augustine called out. Maddie turned over her shoulder.

     "What's up?" Maddie asked.

    "We should go out tonight!" Augustine offered. "Since we just met, and our characters are supposed to be dating so..."

      "Sure, sounds like fun! Should we ask Kit and Joe if they want to go?" Maddie offered, Augustine nodded.

      "Kitkat! Jo Jo!" Augustine and Maddie chased after them.

      "May I help you?" Kit asked properly, suppressing a big smile.

     "Maddie and I are going out, want to come with?" Augustine asked.

      "Yeah! Let's go." Joe responded for the duo of boys.

theeaugustinemiller just posted!
———————————————

theeaugustinemiller just posted!———————————————

———————————————liked by heartstopperofficial and 758,963 otherstagged: maddie-zieglertheeaugustinemiller gf x

———————————————
liked by heartstopperofficial and 758,963 others
tagged: maddie-ziegler
theeaugustinemiller gf x

Comments

user01: NEW DUO?!!!?

joelocke: where tf are my pic creds
->kit.connor: and where tf are my hype man creds
->theeaugustinemiller: right here;)

user02: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!

user03: lowkey a ship....

gao_will: the better couple
->theeaugustinemiller: on gawd
->kit.connor: nick and charlie foreva

Load more comments...

———————————————
setting up something fun