10-After school

Hey hey! Pic up there is of Austin, I hope you enjoy <3 this does get a little steamy.. so be warned.

---

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I was so caught off guard I started to stutter.  "A-aspens friend." I finally said and he rolled his eyes before getting into the car. "You can take me home." He said and I put my hands on the steering wheel.

             "Well.. I was thinking maybe we coul-"

"You thought wrong." Austin said and I bit my bottom lip. Aspen told me this boy was a sweet Angel.  "I'll drop you off then." I said and unlocked my door. He slid in and put his seat belt. Before I could say anything he put his headphones in. "Alright then". I whispered to myself before starting the route to his house.

         He quietly thanked me before getting out of the car and rushing to his house, I pulled my phone out and dialed Aspen's number.

"Hey hey!" He said, I could tell he was out. I supposed at a restaurant.

"I just dropped him off, I don't think he likes me very much." I said. Pulling out of his neighborhood.

"He just needs some time, please. I swear Austin is a good kid, I can't physically be there right now so please help me.." Austin begged and I sighed. "Okay, I'll try to pick him up from school more often." I suggested, Aspen thanked me.

       "He's getting his license soon anyways and he'll be using my car so it's only for like a few weeks but I have to go, Taylor got his hands on some wine and he's tryi- Taylor no!" Aspen shouted before the line went dead. I bit my bottom lip to keep from laughing and started my drive back to the store.

        I would grab a few painting supplies and work on them at Adrian's house.  Come to think of it he hasn't really texted me much today. Was he really that mad? How could I make it up to him. Then it hit me, I could get him a new dish set. Better yet we could make a new dish set. Yes, he loved making clay dishes. I'd just buy a kit and we could make them together.

Maybe I wasn't so stupid.

AUGUSTS P.O.V

"O-oh fuck." I groaned as Tyler attacked my neck, as soon as I stepped into the door him and Hunter pounced on me. I looked around the front room and assumed Jaybre was at his Grandpa's house. "Mmph!" Hunter caught me off guard as he snatched me and pulled my sweater off. "Gentle." I whispered, it was my favorite crewneck.

He grunted in response and Tyler, lifted me up and walked us to the bedroom, I was still trying to recover from the other day. I wonder why they were so touchy lately. Not to say I didn't enjoy it they were just way more protective lately.

"What are you thinking about?" Hunter asked, staring down at me. I hated how they both could read me but Hunter was the type to not let it go. "How perverted you guys are." I said honestly. He smirked down at me and lifted his shirt up. My eyes quickly went to his chest and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

He was so toned, I bit my bottom lip and kept staring, feeling Tyler come up behind me and massage my shoulders. He rested his head on my shoulder and started to unbutton my jeans.

"Who's the pervert now?" Hunter asked and I looked up at him with a lazy grin. "I can't help it, you both are just so sexy." I whispered, feeling my arousal. I could totally handle them two again. Tyler kissed my neck and I turned around and kissed him. I made my way down to his neck then started pulling his sweats down.

He wasn't wearing any boxers, his member popped out and I stared at the dark bush of pubic hair before licking my lips. I got on my knees and kissed his tip. He groaned and I took that as a sign to keep going. I quickly got into the rhythm of deep throating him and massaging his balls.