9-Nothing on me

Hey! I hope you enjoy this part! I'm going to start doing dedications again!

So comment below if you'd like a chapter to be dedicated to you! enjoy <3 Please vote

----

DANIEL'S P.O.V

   "Here is a spare key, the alarm code is 0517. The chef comes over every Sunday to meal prep so if you tell me Friday what you want, I can let them know and they can grocery shop for it prep." Adrian told me, handing me a key. I took it and nodded my head.

     "Are you sure about this?".  I asked, biting my bottom lip. He nodded his head.  "Better than being out there alone..Daniel". Adrian said and I could tell he was getting frustrated. I nodded. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to bother anyone." I whisper, setting my suitcase on the chair.

      I honestly felt like skipping class today. "Let me be the judge of that, have I ever made you feel like you were bothering me?" He asked and I shook my head no.

     "I have to go to work, I'll be home in a few hours. It's a short shift." He said, grabbing his briefcase and walking out of the room. I sighed and pulled my phone out. I was skipping class today. I didn't care.

        I scrolled through my call list and click on Aspen's number.

"Hey hey." He whispered and I could tell he was crying.

"Spill." I replied, sitting on the bed.

He sniffled and cleared his throat. "It's fine, I promise." He said. I heard shuffling and I could tell he was putting his air pods in. "Aspen, I'm worried about you." I say.

"You, Taylor.. who else?" He ask sarcastically.  "Is it about Bryan?" I finally asked, hoping he didn't get defensive.

"Of course it is but I can't talk about it, not yet. Can you do me a huge favor though?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, how can I be of help?" I asked, pulling out a fresh outfit to put on after my shower.

"I think my brother, Austin is having a hard time in school, he's at the one we graduated from. Can you keep an eye on him?" He asked and I made a face.

"Yeah sure, but how?" I asked.

"Don't tell him I told you but he went to private school last school year and they did some really fucked up things to him.. a few even got a record. They really messed him up and I wasn't there for him and I left and.. we used to spend a lot of time together, I just want him to be safe and I'm really worried about him.." Aspen said, sniffling.

"He doesn't really talk to me like he used to but I know he's hurting" Aspen finished.

"I'll do my best.. how do I approach him?" I asked. Aspen groaned.

"My mom can't pick him up today so do you think you could? The bus makes him anxious.. he get's out earlier than other students". He said.

"Okay Aspen, what does he like?". I asked.

"Videogames, food, watching anime, skateboarding" He said.

"Got it and Aspen.. please don't be so hard on yourself."  I whispered.

"You too, Daniel.. I gotta go, Taylor and I have a meeting to attend but text me". He said, before hanging up the phone. I stared at it for a moment before getting a message from him, telling me more about Austin and his number.  I looked at the time. I had a few hours to spare. Grabbing my hygiene pouch, I walked into the restroom and turned the shower on.