8-I know you so well

Hey besties! here is another part. I hope you enjoy <3

---

ADRIAN'S P.O.V

        Daniel was sound asleep on the couch in the span of five minutes. After dinner we moved to the couch and I told him I'd dish us dessert, which consisted of Mochi and some Matcha. By the time I came turned around he was lightly snoring in an uncomfortable position. I hope school wasn't tiring him out out so much.

           I set the plate down on the coffee table and turned to him. Poor baby, I rested my fingers on his cheek and moved them softly.  I'd talk to him about it later. I grabbed a blanket from the closet and draped it over him before fixing his body more. I turned the volume to the TV down to zero and turned the subtitles on.

       More Mochi and Matcha for me, I grabbed a plate and started munching on the vanilla mochi before grabbing the strawberry flavored one. I found my eyes on him though. He was sleeping so soundly . He shuffled around and his entire leg landed on my laugh. I let out a chuckle and shook my head. He stretched and let out a groan before getting comfortable again.

           I turned back to my show and scrolled through my phone for a bit.

6:15 pm Galvin: Clinic is ass today

I chuckled and quickly typed my respond

6:17 pm Adrian: Sucks to suck, I work a short ass shift tomorrow

6:17 pm Galvin: That's because you kiss ass and they like you, I refuse to be treated like a slave.

I coughed and rolled my eyes, Galvin reminded me of my patient and Daniel's friend  Taylor. Both out of pocket and always on one hundred.

6:18 pm Adrian: Drinks, this weekend?

I typed, I had the entire weekend off and despite being a homebody I wanted to get out for once.

6:19 Galvin: Oh shit, hell yeah.. you payin?

6:20 Adrian: Bro..

6:21 Galvin: Kidding, kidding. I got you just this once baby <3

I burst out laughing but put a hand over my mouth to not be so loud. I cut my phone out and focused on the show. My eyes started to grow heavy and I did my best to keep them open but I just felt so comfortable and warm that I felt myself falling asleep.

-

      Someone shuffled beside me and I groaned, I could tell I was sweaty as hell. I moved around trying to get comfortable but I couldn't breathe. I finally opened my eyes to see Daniel laying on top of me. His bangs were drenched with sweat and he was moving around. We had both fallen asleep on the couch, the blanket and us being on top of each other caused us to sweat.

  "Daniel..". I whispered, shaking him softly. He snorted and moved his leg against me.

"Daniel". I said again, patting his back, he shook his head but finally lifted his head. He looked down at me in confusion before he jumped up and let out a few curse words. "Fuck, I was so comfortable! I didn't even realize." He said, tugging on his shirt. I pulled on mine and it was soaked, trying not to laugh.

    "What's so funny?". He asked, moving his hair from his face. "You are a terrible sleeper." I said, causing him to roll his eyes. "Whatever, whatever. I have to go." He said, looking around for his bag. I wish he would just stay but I decided not to ask this time.

       "I'll bring you breakfast tomorrow?". I asked as he rushed out of the door.

"Yeah! yeah sure!". He yelled back, closing the door behind him.