Lin Yun didn't talk as he watched the elderly person hone the blade. At the point when he was done, Lin Yun measured his hands together, "Senior Hong, I have arrived at the third phase of the Martial Path, and I will leave the Sword Cleaning Chamber soon."

Senior Hong was the genuine expert of the Sword Cleaning Chamber, however he could have done without to engage in the administration, which brought about Zhou Ping's oppression. Lin Yun had gained all that he knew from this elderly person. It was a result of him Lin Yun was permitted to enter the Sword Cleaning Chamber, accordingly permitting him to perform support for a few internal devotees.

Shock momentarily moved quickly over the elderly person's face prior to recovering. With a moan, he said, "That is to be expected. Your normal ability might be missing, yet you've gotten such countless pellets from Su Ziyao it needed to ultimately work out. Be that as it may, watch out. In the excursion of the Martial Path, it is simply the starting to arrive at Xiantian.

"With your expertise, it will be an extreme excursion. Eventually, it's as yet an impasse. You're destined with swords, and you can interface with significant antiques. Assuming that we were outside, I could acquaint you with a significant expert. Whenever you become adequately talented, you will interact for certain extraordinarily influential individuals."

Senior Hong's words befuddled Lin Yun. What's a significant expert? For what reason is Xiantian viewed as the start of the military way? Nonetheless, he could see Senior Hong was stressed. Furthermore, in light of Senior Hong's most memorable sentence, it appeared he owed an extraordinary arrangement to Su Ziyao.

"Senior Hong, thank you for your anxiety. I have proactively resolved my way, and no matter what the troubles that look for me on the military way, I will go on down it. I needn't bother with my name to reverberate, I simply need to be liberated from laments."

He had lived two times and gotten away from death. He had to deal with numerous difficulties.

Lin Yun's genuineness got Senior Hong unsuspecting. He grinned, "Liberated from laments… "

Lin Yun's words were significant, there was very little Senior Hong could add.

"Going from a sword slave to somebody in the third phase of the Martial Path can be viewed as a stage up high. I need to give you my congrats appreciation that you actually recollect an elderly person like me. I have nothing else to give you with the exception of this work of art. It has been with me for a really long time. I believe you should have it," Senior Hong talked as he gave Lin Yun a parchment.

Lin Yun was puzzled. This painting was Elder Hong's valued belonging. Lin Yun had found him gazing at it longingly commonly when he thought he was distant from everyone else. Senior Hong had given him such a lot of as of now, how is it that he could take his cherish? He proved unable. Not something so significant.

"At the point when I was youthful, I turned into a handicapped person due to this artwork. Yet, all things considered, I didn't figure out how to figure out anything significant with it. Since I sit right at death's doorstep, for what reason do I actually require it? So it very well may be covered with me?

"In the event that I recall accurately, you're prepared in the Ferocious Tiger Fist… This painting may be valuable to you."

Senior Hong wouldn't take no for a response. He pushed the artistic creation into Lin Yun's hand and waved him away, "Go on. You don't need to come here any longer. When you're out there, don't allow others to mislead you. You, Lin Yun, are presently not Azure Sky Sect's Sword Slave!"

Senior Hong talked the last sentence with a weighty tone, profoundly affecting Lin Yun. Believe it or not, regardless of how others take a gander at him from here on out, he can hold his head high. Holding the canvas close, Lin Yun gave a bow before he left.

As he watched Lin Yun' leave, Senior Hong let out a concerned murmur.

Whenever Lin Yun emerged from the Sword Cleaning Chamber, every one of the random temp job laborers took a gander at him in an unexpected way. They checked out at him with a blend of envy and concern. Everybody realize that Lin Yun could never return to this spot. With Zhou Ping gone, Lin Yun was astounded to see nobody was hindering his way. In the wake of taking one final look, he left, making a beeline for his own home.

It was a subtle house, found somewhat in the Azure Sky Peak. In his room, Lin Yun began writing in his book.

100 Body Nourishing Pellets, twenty Blood Energy Pellets… all added up to 300 taels of gold…

He was making a recording of the multitude of pellets that Su Ziyao had given him throughout recent years.

His ability had permitted him the chance to keep up with Su Ziyao's blade. Over the two years, his work for her had amounted to an incredible total. As everybody had said, without this multitude of remunerations, it was unimaginable for the past proprietor of this body to arrive at the third phase of the Martial Path.

Regardless of how enthusiastically he attempted, it was unimaginable for him to make a leap forward.

This meant quite a bit to the past proprietor of this body. His memory was not close to the same as Lin Yun's, but he recalled everything about his cooperations with Su Ziyao, from the prizes he was given, to the reasons she came for fixes. He even recollected what the weather conditions resembled when she would come by. With even the smallest of exertion, he would have the memorable option anything including Su Ziyao.

The past proprietor of this body wasn't inept, and he was major areas of strength for staggeringly. Lin Yun couldn't sort out why he was such a simpleton when it came to Su Ziyao. Her prizes were exclusively out of behavior. It lacked the ability to be viewed as habits. It was clear she couldn't have cared less about the thing she was parting with.

Love was genuinely mystifying.

Contemplating how Su Ziyao cleaned her sword today and the articulation she let slip, Lin Yun shook his head as he composed. After he completed his composition, he tenderly blew on the brush for it to dry. Whenever he reviewed Su Ziyao's detached look and the fixation that the past proprietor of this body had for her, Lin Yun shook his head. Indeed, even now, the sentiments from the past proprietor of this body actually impacted him.

"Try not to stress over it. At the point when I join the external order and make some progress for myself, I will reimburse her ten times for your sake."

Lin Yun reclined, hiding the paper as he mumbled. For reasons unknown, talking those words carried harmony to those sentiments. Shockingly, they were supplanted with appreciation.

Lin Yun really wanted to giggle.

Assuming there was a the great beyond, don't be a simpleton for adoration.