Chapter 21

This chapter will be cute and fluffy for you guys i know you miss a bit of cuteness.

Au pov:

It was morning everything was quiet as thyme and kavin still sleeping.

Thyme was squeezing kavin sleeping over him hugging him as kavin also was hugging him digging his head in thyme's chest .

Kavin wakes up opening his eyes slowly , it took him a long minute to realize and recognize this huge body that's sleeping above him , he felt warmth from thyme's body and he squeezed himself into his chest feeling good .

Then it flashed to him  what he did the night before and blushed hitting himself in his head

why in the hell did i do that???this is the first time i feel this way it felt that he controlled me with those moves , it made me immediately give up to him , the feeling was pretty good yet scary

But then , is it good to feel this way? Or is there something wrong with me ?

Said to himself digging his head back again to thyme's chest

I'm confused, let's not think about it , the more i think the more it makes me more confused let's just forget about it now .

Oh shit ! I wanna go to the bathroom, but thyme is squeezing the shit out of me !

I fought it out to get out of his embrace as i put a pillow that he could hug instead of me making sure not to wake him up .

Poor pillow is gonna suffer instead , I'm sorry pillow .

As kavin went to the bathroom thyme was sleeping soundly squeezing the pillow his cheek were also squeezed into the pillow drooling and his messy hair was lying on the pillow softly.

As thyme hears a loud scream out of his bathroom he immediately woke up realizing that's kavin's voice and ran to the bathroom light speed .

"What happened babe? Are you ok ? Are you hurt ?"
He said in fear

He saw kavin's red face filled with anger his hear was messy

"Thyme!!! What the heck is this????"
He asked

Pointing at the big hickeys that thyme made last night on visible places .

Thyme takes a second to think watching those hickeys

"These called  hickeys if you don't know , thought you knew about'em "
He pointed at them from afar

"Hey ! Don't pretend to be stupid you know what  i mean i told you I didn't want any visible hickeys!"

Thyme folded his arms together and smirked

"Last night you were begging for more moaning my name begging me to make a hickey for you "