Chapter 10

Kavin pov

Stress , pressure everywhere

There was this time when i didn't really wanted to leave the f4 and especially thyme , but it's not like i wanted it to happen.

My parents forced me to drop out from school, we had a big fight the night after they saw the clip .

As they grounded me for a week or so , i wasn't even able to control the anger inside me i locked myself in my room for a couple of days .

They were strict as hell hard to deal with , they're like extreme hell to me .

We're in the 21st century for god's sake and they're still being homophobic .

If it wasn't for my parents i would have thought of giving thyme a chance but I just moved on and forgot about it because they won't allow me anyway.

And the reason of being obnoxious towards thyme if i acted this way he might just get bored of me and leaves me alone I'm not trying to hurt him at all i just want him to be safe from my family.

And for ren and mj as well , I didn't want to leave them but i had to cut all ties between us because they already hurt me enough.

As i arrived home from the university after picking up my papers my parents called me out for a conversation.

My father strictly pointed at my face in anger

"We're going abroad for work , we would've let you come but you're grounded until we come back "

I sighed and let the anger inside me hating all of what's happening right now .

I didn't actually get my resignation papers from the dean but i made a deal with him for few days until my parents come back , if they asked the dean if I'm going to school or mot he'll tell them that I'm not going when I'm actually gonna go .

I guess until things comes back to it's own order .

...
Few days later

Ren and mj came to my house to talk to me .

"Are you really dropping school kv?"
MJ asked

"Actually not , I'm going to continue i only have this year left "

"Then you should come back with us f4 isn't completed if you're not there bro "
Ren said to me patting on my shoulder

"I'm sorry guys for hurting you , i know i was being awful"

"At least we're happy that you're back our dear kavin "
Said ren again patting on my shoulder .

After our conversation i headed to the university, as i walked in I saw the f4 sitting together with some girl there beside thyme .

Who is she ? And why is she there ?
I just ignored my thoughts and sat in confusion on the sofa with the gang .

"Hey kavin , let me introduce you to our new member of f4 , that's gorya - my girlfriend "

I was shocked but I didn't show it , i leaned back on the sofa putting my hands together and just smirked

"Well hello , she's cute thyme she suits you very well "

He stared at me with full despite as i stared back at him .

I excused myself going to the men's room as i stood front of the sink watching my own reflection on the mirror .

That's the girl he talked about being his girlfriend huh? After i left for few days he replaced me with some girl ? What a jerk .

I will teach you a lesson thyme , heh I'm not gonna let this pass like that .

I came back and sat with them , thyme who's disgustingly flirting with her looked at me while talking to her .

"Baby? Wanna eat something? Should i buy you anything ?"

"Eung , I'm so hungry"

That bitch

They left to buy some food as i stayed with ren and mj who both looked at each other in confusion then ren spoke

"Hey ! How about you invite us to dinner ?"

"Alright let's go "

We went to our usual restaurant that we go to everytime

As we saw thyme standing right at the door feeling ashamed for some reason .

"Well well look who's here , where's this girlfriend of yours ? Did she ditch you ?"
I said sarcastically

"Ah - she - she got a call from her parents and had to go "
He said scratching his nape awkwardly  smiling .

I ignored the whole thing as MJ breaking the weird silence

"Hey thyme , we're going to kavin's house tomorrow for dinner how about you join? Since his parents aren't there ! "

"Nah i have a date tomorrow can't come sorry "
He said

"Well then you can go , enjoy it - ah and by the way you should be more flirty towards her "

" yeah you go and enjoy it bro "
Ren said patting on his shoulder .

"Lemme teach you somethings so you can use on a date ey "
I said then continued

"First you have to be gentle to her , don't forget to pull her chair oepn the door for her , mostly pick up lines - tell her some sweet words that she looks beautiful today - have some attitude and talk about what you like in her "

I said as i looked him in the eyes , he looked shocked his mouth wide open .

" and why are you telling me that "

He questioned

" i just thought since it's your FIRST date that i could help you with it - and since I've been to multiple dates in my whole life "

"Huh?"

"Always be close to her , lean on her adjust her hairs or something on her eye "

"Huh? What do you mean ?"

I came closer to him and i could hear his heart beat from the close distance as i leaned towards him .

Touching his hair as i smiled , his face blushed

"You had something on your hair "
I said  softly as i smirked .
Then continued

"See that's how you flirt with a girl"

"I - i have something to do i just remembered "

He nervously said as he ran off

"Aren't you being to harsh on him ?"
Ren said to me as he looked at me .

"Me ? Being harsh? I just wanted to help him that's all, you want her to run off with this attitude of him ? "

I took an apple from the table and sat down eating it while giggling inside and a smirk on my face .

......
End of chapter 10

Any expectations for the next chapter ?

Do you think thyme would really end up with her ? Or it's something different?

Let's find out then on the next chapter.