"thank you, sir, may I have another one?"

 "two more to go. I want to taste your sweet pussy now"

"open up for me amore" I spread my legs as far apart as I can.

his mouth latches onto my swollen clit lapping over it repeatedly causing me to moan. "oh god". I moan. he pushes his tongue inside my heat fucking me with his tongue. "Mmmmm" he hums, his face still buried in my pussy. I grab a hold of his messy hair feeling the pleasure flow through me. his tongue finds its way back to my swollen clit lapping over it as he did before.

"so fucking good" he moans letting the vibration flow to my pussy. I was too deep in pleasure to care about the sounds that escape my lips. all I knew was that I wanted him.

all of him. 

"come for me" he continues attacking my pussy with his tongue. "come on my tongue like the slut you are. my slut".

"fuck!" I scream as I felt an orgasm slip through me for the second time.

"thank you, sir, may I have another one?" I ask panting from that big orgasm.

"no, you may not. I'm going to fuck you and you're not going come. you defied my orders. this is your punishment". those words honestly didn't matter to me. I just wanted him inside me. "understood?" he asks sternly looking down at me with a predatory look in his eye.

"yes sir".

he removes his briefs and began stroking himself. "get on your hands and knees" he says while he continues stroking himself watching my movements. "slowly" he quickly adds. I slowly get on my hands and knees teasing him knowing the effect it has on him. his dick teases my entrance and I feel him push into me slowly. I wince and try to move forward but he grabs my waist to keep me still. "Be a good girl and take me". he slides into my entrance slowly and I slightly wince at the pain but it soon turned into pleasure.  "it's okay, you can take it"

"That's my good girl" he praises slowly, sliding the rest of his cock into me but after I adjusted to his size, he quickly picks up the pace. "oh god" I moan, the sound muffled with my face buried into the pillow. "just like that," he says starting to slam into me. my moans got louder by the second. "so fucking tight". he says breathlessly.  "you like that? hmm? you like the way I fill this tight cunt?". his breathing becomes heavier. 

he leans into my ear while he rapidly fucks me." remember who's making you feel this way". he smirks against my ear. I can feel my orgasm building. "yes yes yes". I can hear his breaths become ragged as he is near his release. I was on the verge of coming but he pulls out of me and releases himself with a grunt all over my back and ass. I fall onto the bed with a sigh laced with both annoyance that I didn't cum and relief that he has a strong pull-out game.

bruce left the bed and I didn't know what to expect so I just lay there thinking. to my surprise, I heard the tap running, and bruce came in with a warm wet washcloth. he started on my back wiping it clean admiring my spine tattoo and the butterfly tattoo above my ass. 

"turn around". I was about to turn around but I felt a sharp pain between my legs. Bruce saw my struggle and he chuckles and helps me turn around, not missing the glare I shot him. "I'm going to run you a bath," he says while cleaning between my legs with the washcloth. too tired to speak, I nod in response. while he's running me a bath, I can't help but smile. After the bath was filled, I stood up and my legs instantly turned into jello. before I fell, bruce rushes over to me and picks me up bridal style. he carried me over to the bathtub where he had already put a blue bath bomb in. 

he sat me in the tub and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. the warm water almost instantly helped. he sits on a stool next to the bath and looks at me with an intense look while pulling from his cigar.

"you know" he begins. "You're the first person I've had sex with, without a condom?" His words kinda came as a surprise to me but then I remember him saying that in the truth or dare game.

"so why didn't you with me?" I ask curiously. "I don't know," he says while inhaling the stick. I don't respond.

"Can I?" I ask gesturing to the cigar. "no" is all he says plainly. "why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "because it's not good for you" he stated leaving no room for question.

"it's not good for you either". I state.
"yeah, well if I'm gonna die, let me die alone". I did no further talking and I just sat there thinking. after a couple of minutes, Bruce gets in the shower while I'm still in the bath and when he was done, he took me out of the bath and carried me to the bedroom.

"I need to go get my clothes," I say about to go into my room to find clothes until I remembered I can't walk. "you can wear mine," he says and hands me an oversized hoodie.

"no shorts?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. "you don't need them" is all he says. after drying my skin, I sit on the bed pulling the hoodie over me.

"Can you carry me to my room now?" I ask. but he comes out of his closet naked and gets in the sheets. "You're sleeping here". his response left no room to argue so I complied. I lay on my side with my back facing him and his front facing me.

he turns off the lamp and gets into the sheets with me. I can feel his dick resting on my back. he guides it down to my pussy, and pushes himself in. "better" he says and I look back at him to see a smile on his face.

eventually, sleep overcame me.

A/N

word count: 1600

first time writing smut. how was it?

I hope you kept both hands on the phone. lmfaoo.

byeee