She gathered her hair and said, "I haven't taken the subway for several years. I still need to meet some people later after disembarking from the plane, so I'm not going to go cram in with everyone else."

Yu Tu nodded, flagged down a taxi, and politely saw her into the car.

When he pulled open the car door, Xia Qing halted her footsteps again and turned around. "You clearly knew my purpose in coming?"

Yu Tu could only remained silent.

"In your eyes, there is only the sky above your head. Are feelings and such as tiny as dust and not worth mentioning at all?"

Yu Tu frowned slightly: "Why the need to mock me?"

Xia Qing gave a laugh. "I'm not mocking you. I've just come to a realization: Yu Tu, you shouldn't let people waste their time on you."

When Qiao Jing Jing opened the door and saw Yu Tu, she was startled. She had thought he was Xiao Zhu. "Why did you come back so fast?"

She looked at the decorative clock hanging in the living room. Not even an hour had passed. Did this mean things had progressed just too smoothly, or things went sour from the very first word and they went separate ways?

Yu Tu said: "Didn't you say we don't finish until 9 o'clock at night?"

She had only arbitrarily said that, but Yu Tu really did not leave until after 9 o'clock every day...

"I just randomly said that. If you've something to do..."

"Nothing. Let's continue." While saying that, Yu Tu took off his jacket, hung it up, and walked inside. Qiao Jing Jing followed after him, pondering. It seemed things had indeed soured and they had gone their separate ways.

The two sat back at their previous positions. Yu Tu told Qiao Jing Jing to use Bian Que (a physician in the Warring States known for his medical skill – mage) to play a 3v3 casual match with some random players. He watched the game from the side. After playing a few games, he also let her try to use Mai Shiranui. When Qiao Jing Jing saw I'm So Panicked online, she invited him into the room.

After entering the game, I'm So Panicked complained: "Why play 3v3 ah, boring?"

"Practicing small-scale team battles."

"Very hardworking, but ~~" I'm So Panicked dragged out his syllables in an exaggerated manner. "Little Cotton, do you want to consider switching to have me as your teacher?"

Qiao Jing Jing was puzzled. "Why?"

I'm So Panicked: "Because your Rabbit God is going to be taken soon."

Qiao Jing Jing: "..."

She looked at Yu Tu.

I'm So Panicked started to gossip. "Recently, he has been leaving early and returning late. I'd been wondering what he is up to, until I heard from Slime Package today that there's something going on. I cannot reveal the details. In short, you better follow me around in the future. He probably won't have time to bring you along."

You've already revealed too much...

Qiao Jing Jing's beautiful eyes were twinkling, and with a sly grin, she answered, "Oh really? He's already leaving early and returning late and not satisfied with who he has at home? ..."

Slender fingers suddenly brushed across her hair as they switched off the speaker on her mobile phone screen and shut down the chat window. The atmosphere immediately became quiet.

Yu Tu's deep and low voice was heard. "Concentrate."

He withdrew his hand, there was still a faint feeling, like it was still there at the ends of her hair. Qiao Jing Jing suddenly felt that her one cheek was a little numb. Mai Shiranui, whom she was using to play right now, inexplicably decided to give up on attacking the low-HP enemy and ran to the jungle.