"Actually, my business trip is in Hangzhou."

She did not elaborate. Yu Tu picked up the coffee cup and did not continue to ask her why she had come to Shanghai.

Xia Qing pulled the corners of her lips up. "How come you're around on the (a new financial district in Shanghai, opposite the Bund) side?"

"Happened to have something to do here."

"Oh, I thought you've an interview around here."

Yu Tu's hand which was holding the coffee cup paused slightly for a brief moment.

"I had a meal with Bao Bao in Hangzhou. He said that you are going to resign from the aerospace institution." She looked attentively at Yu Tu. "Is it true?"

"Yes, I have such intention."

"Why?" Xia Qing's tone suddenly became more serious. "At that time, you did not hesitate to break up with me to go to this place. Why are you giving it up so easily now?"

Yu Tu remained silent.

Xia Qing smiled and leaned back on the sofa. "I actually hope you can continue on. Otherwise, it seems that I have no place in your heart. As it turns out, it's not impossible for you to give it up; it's just that I was not worth it."

Yu Tu heaved a sigh. "Before we were together, you knew that I was preparing for taking graduate studies in aerospace."

Xia Qing laughed at herself and said, "There's that saying. How does it go? The most ridiculous delusion in the world is thinking that you can change a person."

Yu Tu took a sip of coffee and changed the topic. "Are you still at QE?"

"I changed jobs a long time ago. Been promoted to MD recently. My salary has multiplied several times since graduation. It was really hard work, which also multiplied several times over."

"You have always been outstanding."

"But very tired. I often think, I am a woman. Why do I need to be so tired?" Xia Qing bowed her head and stirred the coffee. "What kind of job do you plan to look for? I heard that the headquarter of DF gave you an offer."

The headquarter of DF was in Beijing.

Yu Tu paused before saying, "I've already declined the offer."

Xia Qing's tone was very calm: "Is that so?"

She took a few more sips of coffee, put down her cup, and looked at the time. "My flight is in two hours time. I should get going."

The cafe was located in a shopping mall, so when they left, they had to walk through the crowded mall. Both of them walked silently in the crowd. Xia Qing suddenly halted her footsteps and looked at the huge poster hanging in the mall.

"Look, it is Qiao Jing Jing."

Yu Tu lifted his head to look up at the huge poster hanging down from the third floor, with Qiao Jing Jing's face pressed against a mobile phone as she smiled at the crowd.

"Do you think, when she thinks about us now, she'll think we're all a joke? Even all the people who used to have the best grades in the class probably can't compare to her at all now."

Yu Tu moved his gaze from the poster. "No."

Xia Qing was a little surprised because she thought Yu Tu would simply not answer. "You are very confident."

After leaving the shopping mall, Yu Tu said, "I'll walk you to the subway station."

Xia Qing stared blankly for a moment, then shook her head with a smile and said, "Yu Tu, you still live in the past."