Part 15

Two days later they started to plan for wedding.
Ananya Rits and Anu visited stores to decide the lehenga, jewellery etc.
They had booked a hotel in Udaipur to have destination wedding.
It was going to be a private wedding with just Mahi's and Ananya's close friends and family.
Invitations were printed and distributed among family and friends.

With all the arrangements done, Mahi and Ananya and their families reached the venue.
Hotel was decorated beautifully as per the instructions given by the couple.

That night they had dinner together, with laughter, teasing and cracking jokes.
They went to their rooms. Kids gathered in Virat's room for night out.
"Are, Virat tujhe kya hua? Anushka aa jayegi chinta mat karr!" teased Rohit
"Shut up Ro! pata hai ajayegi"
"Kisne bola? Mujhe Nush ka text aya tha boli sidhe shaadi vale din hi ayegi." teased Ananya
"Kyaaaaa nahi mujhe boli thi voh kal aa rahi hai" said Virat.
Ananya and others burst into laughter seeing Virat's expression.
Virat looked away pretending he was angry.
"Bhaiyaaa" Ananya poked her fingers in Virat's arm.
"Bhaiyaaa" she tried again
"Awww itna gussa?"
"Go away" Said Virat.
"Stop acting." And Ananya started tickling him "Hahahahhahaha no stop" laughed Virat. And she stopped.

They spent their night like this enjoying and laughing.

After 4 days of rituals Tilak, Mehendi, Ganesh Puja and Sangeet finally the day of wedding.
A day prior was nothing allocated and it was gone in making arrangements for the BIG DAY.

Virat was busy making arrangements as she was his one and only sister. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect, just as she wished and importantly by which she would be happy.
Once the arrangements were done, he went to the terrace to be in fresh air. He was sitting and staring at the sky, and got tears in his eyes. That's when Ro came and saw him like that and got worried.
"Hey Vi! What happened? Why are you in crying?"
"Ro!" Said Virat with teary voice
"Yes Vi"
"The day has come. She will be married tomorrow! She was so small, she used to follow me everywhere now she has grown up. I am going to miss her so muchh!! I am so used to her being around. I don't know how will I get used to it. Her being a child around me, demanding stuff from me, fighting with me for small things. I am going to miss it so much. I am going to miss her Ro! I am going to miss her!!!" Saying this he broke down hugging Rohit. He hugged him back. 
"Calm down Vi. I understand. She is still going to be around you Vi! For matches she will come with us na. Vi she is going to be with no matter where on earth she is. Yes it's not going to be like everyday. But she is still going to be with you. She won't change how she is with you, she is going to be the same baby sister of you Vi!"
"She won't change na Ro pakka na?" Vi asked who was unsure.
"No Vi she will never change" said Ro assuring him.
Ro hugs him to calm him down.

Meanwhile Ananya and Mahi go for a stroll in the hotel.
"Huh the day has come!" Ananya said
"It has come. I was waiting for it." Mahi said.
"I wonder how are lives are gonna change. Like a whole new world. We are going to be married tomorrow dammnn thinking of it makes me emotional. I would miss my brother, never stayed away from him."
"I have already married to you in my head. Yes but you will be with him almost whole year na baby, because of matches."
"Awwww. It was cheesey but I like it! I know it still feels different."
"I call myself a lucky guy that I found a life partner like you. I can't say it in words I feel so happy."
"Me too Mahi! I don't what good things did I do in last life that I met you"
"You deserve all the happiness and love baby"
They hug each other and Mahi kisses her on her cheeks.
They walk like this and they retire to their rooms.
Virat was waiting for Ananya there.
"Bacha you came. Feeling better?"
"Yes bhaiyaaa much better. What happened to you? You look upset or sad."
"It's nothing bacha."
"There is something bhai. You are crying"
Virat got up and hugged Ananya as if his life depended on her.
"What happened bhaii?"
"Nothing kiddo, was just thinking how big have you become. So proud of you, I am relieved that you found someone who cares for you and loves you alot."
"Yes Bhai. I was just thinking the same. How life will change and all."
They broke the hug and they talked on various topics and Ananya slept cuddling to Virat. He made her sleep as tomorrow was going to be a long day.

The Wedding Day
It was a afternoon wedding. Ananya was getting ready. Make up, jewellery.
It took 2 hours to finally get ready.
She looked beautiful in light pink lehenga.
It was super hot in that lehenga but it was ok.

The wedding started with Puja and all the rituals and then the bride was called on the mandap. Virat got her to the aisle thinking how beautiful bride she is. Mahi kept staring at her, how pretty and beautiful she looked! She came and sat beside him, and Mahi kept staring at her. His trance was broke with Purnima Aunty's cough. Everyone started laughing he looked away embarrassed.
Pandit ji continued with the rituals.

The wedding ended and it was time for Bidaai.
Ananya was crying and everyone has tears in their eyes. Virat tried to be strong and put up a brave front but failed.
Ro was so happy to see her best friend getting married finding her perfect husband. Seeing her happy. She is his go to person, to open out share everything. They had their backs in tough times and even during joy. Ananya thanked God to get a best friend like Ro, who is selfless and non judgy like her other friends in college.
Ananya hugged him tight not wanting to let him go. He broke the hug and said "I know you have found a humble man to protect you shield you from the world but  I won't stop protecting you my little angel." Ananya hugged him again.
And they were married.

After the festivities were over Mahi, Ananya and Virat were sitting on a table having some time for themselves. Teasing, fun etc. Virat narrating a incident of Ananya from childhood.
"You know Mahi when she and Ro were small what they did?"
"What?"
"There was a girl called Risha who used to stay behind our bunglow, they had gone to her place to play and they took the shoe polish and applied to their faces making them look ghosts" and vi and Mahi burst into laughter
"Ohh ya we did that and we were like Risha started it so no one could shout at us" she laughed
"Why would you do that" asked Mahi
"I don't know we had fun though"
"They always have some mischiefs ready."
Just then Ro came
"Hear you are. I was searching for you guys everywhere"
"Hello. Vi bhaiyaa was just telling Mahi about our shoe polish incident with Risha😂😂"
"Ooo that! Oh that was hilarious"
"I know"
"You guys can come up with anything" Vi face palmed.
Ananya and Ro raised imaginary collar.
They had such fun and masti and retired to their rooms.

Two days later it was their wedding reception. They danced, talked laughed teased.

Mahi and Ananya promised each other to be there for each other, never hide anything, solve misunderstandings, not let anything break them apart.

Here was the last part of the book. Hope you guys liked the book.
Do comment and vote.

muktiikyyy   AgasthaWrites  Thank you for helping me. Solving my difficulties whenever needed