Part-7

It was 6 months since they were dating. They were happy together.

Mahi went to Ro's room.
"Ro? Have a minute?"
"Yes Bhai"
"I am going to propose Ananya. I have a idea in mind."
"Tell na Bhai."
"So, I was thinking I take her to Goa book a nice beach hotel and propose her there. Sounds good?"
"Yes Bhai perfect. She is going to love it!"
"I will talk to Virat and plan out"

After getting a green signal from Virat, Mahi booked a nice beach hotel.
The hotel's manager was Ro's old friend. He asked him to make an arrangement according to Mahi.

The next day Mahi and Ananya left for Goa.
"Mahi?"
"Yes Ana?"
"Is there something wrong or are you guys hiding something from me?"
"No, baby. Why would you ask this?"
"I can feel it Mahi. You guys are acting wierd since yesterday and this impromptu Goa plan. How did Virat bhaiya even allow this? Ofcourse I am very happy, but just curious"
"That are mine and Ro's convincing skills. He allowed after a great difficulty you know. I assured him you are going to be safe with me and he allowed."
"That is surprising. But it's you the only person he trusts the most ig that's why"
Mahi felt some warmth listening to this.
Ananya dosed off keeping her head on his shoulder.

Once they reached they freshened up.
"You want something to eat?" Mahi asked.
"No Mahi I am good. We had na in flight."
"Thikey"

Ananya and Mahi got ready to leave. As they reached near the beach Mahi blindfolded her.
"Mahi what is it?"
"Shhhh keep walking."
He guided her towards the beach.
A carpet full of rose petals, candles on the side leading to canopy where a table was set. Red heart ballons were stuck on the sides of the canopy, and "Will you marry me?" word ballons hung. It looked so romantic.
Mahi removed her blindfold and sat on his knees holding a ring
"Ananya Kohli, Will you marry me?"
Ananya was so surprised and emotional
"Are you sure Mahi?"
"As sure as I am getting a century in next match."
Ananya was in tears.
"Yes Mahendra Singh Dhoni I will marry you."
And hugged him.
They exchanged thier rings.

They had food and were walking on the beach for a while. Mahi explained the plan to her. She was so overwhelmed and happy.

They decided to make it official by posting their photos of that day on social media.
Messages poured in congratulating them. Love poured from everywhere.
Ananya's friends teased her. They kept texting about how and when did it start.

When they returned Virat stood near the entrance to welcome them. Ananya ran towards him and jumped on him and hugged him tight.
"Congratulations bacha, so happy for you"
"Thank you bhaiyaaa"
Mahi reached till then and Virat hugged him.
"Congratulations Bhai"
"Thank you Cheeku"
"Can't believe my baby grew up so fast. And she is going to get married." Virat was in tears by now. They hugged Virat.

Everyone congratulated them.
Team threw them a engagement party for them.
Cake was cut. They danced enjoyed alot.
But there was someone eyeing them.
"Enjoy how much ever you want to Ms Ananya. Now see how alone you will fall."

Here is the update! Hope you guys liked it!