Part-5

Ananya was waiting in the room for Virat as she wanted to talk to him regarding her and Mahi, unknown to her that Virat already knew.

Virat stormed inside the room! Anaya got scared looking at him. He looked angry, hurt, disappointed.
"Bhaiya..." Ananya started
"What bhaiyaa? Huh? You have started to hide things from me?? I thought you never hid things form me!! Do you not consider me close to you? You lied to my face that you went with Tanu for dinner?? Why??? I am so disappointed in you!!" Virat said half angry and half disappointed.
Ananya stood there looking down trying to hold back years forming.
"Bhaiyaa.. I am sorry! I really am! I didn't know what to do then. I didn't knew of this would work out or not. *sniff* I didn't want to spoil your relationship with Mahi if this wouldn't have worked out. We were going to tell you after we were sure that this was going to work out. Bhaiya I am really sorry!!" Now in tears flowing like a river.
"Is this not spoiling our relationship??? My best friend and my baby sister... No I can't approve this. You very well know I don't like people lying to me! And I certainly didn't expect this from you"
"Bhaiya, I am really happy with him. Please."
"No! I said. And I am not talking to you!!" He started to leave!
"Bhaiya please stop!! Listen to me!" Ananya stood their crying, trying to stop him.
Just then Mahi came and collided with Virat
"Vi!" Mahi tried.
"Do not try to talk to me. How could you lie to my face?? You were with your friend from school??? When you were with Ananya?? Huh? Don't follow me I hate you!!" Virat stormed off.
Ananya burst out in a bitter cry.
Mahi went near her trying to console her.
"Ana, calm down. Bacha look he is upset na now. He will come back to you." Mahi said hugging her.
"I am sorry Mahi, this was all my idea! I should have told him before only! I complicated your relationship with him! He will never forgive me for this. He is hurt and disappointed." Ana said crying.
"He will forgive you kiddo don't cry baby!"
Ananya kept crying hugging him tight. After what felt like an eternity Ananya calmed down.
Mahi wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.
"Here drink some water!"

Mahi went to the terrace and saw Virat standing there looking at the sky!
"Vi!" Mahi called
"What?"
"Vi I am sorry!"
"Go away! And stay away from my sister! I don't approve of this. Understood?"
" Virat, please give me one chance! I promise I will look after her, take care of her and always keep her happy. There will be no room for complaint."
"No Mahi you cannot date my sister! Am I clear?? Now leave me alone!"
Mahi went away from there!

A week went this way Virat not talking to Ananya and Mahi. More than angry he was hurt by their behaviour. He couldn't believe his baby sister and and his best friend could do this to him. Ananya had tried to convince him but he ignored her. It killed him from inside to see his sister so broke and crying but he couldn't get himself to hug her and console her. He wanted the message to be conveyed that he cannot tolerate her lying to him.

One evening while Virat was on the terrace, Ro came there to talk to him!
"Vi?"
"What is it Ro?"
"Vi? Just hear them out once?"
"No Ro! I am angry at you too for hiding it from me"
"Sorry Vi!"
"How could they Ro? Did I become a stranger to them? That they choose not to tell me about this.?? Did I not support Ana in most of her things?? Did I ever stop her from doing anything except which could lead her into trouble?? Am I that bad that they couldn't come and share this with me?? I am so hurt by their behaviour Ro."
"Vi, calm down. I am sure they had their reasons! Maybe they were scared ki what if you scold or yell at them."
"But how was this going to make it better?? I found from someone else. I can't believe my sister who used to tell me everything. When she used to come back from school she used to tell me the tiniest details of what happened in school, now she is hiding stuff from me?? Why Ro?"
"Vi, look they made a mistake, I agree that was partly my idea too. But look you give them one chance, everyone deserves one."
"But I am not that happy with this. I don't want them to be together."
"Vi, trust me Ananya cannot find a caring, genuine guy like Mahi. I promise Mahi will keep her happy. She is happy with him Vi! Just give them a chance I promise you won't regret!"
"I am scared Ro! I don't want her heart to break."
"It won't if Mahi comes in her life. Don't you trust him Vi?"
"I trust him more than my life but..."
"Then what's the problem? Give them a chance. And if you are worried if Ananya will forget or go away from you that's never gonna happen coz no one can take your place in her heart. She just can't leave you! She looks up to you for everything!"
"Yes Ro, I will give them a chance. My baby is happy and that's what is important to me right now."

Here was the update! Hope you guys liked it!