Part-11

It was 4 in the evening and Ananya was pacing in the room worried.
Harry entered "Ananya, don't worry! Everything will be fine."
"I don't know Harry!"

Ananya reached the XYZ garden. Harry with CID team was hiding nearby.
Mahi, Ro and Vi also reached there who were following them.
Harry saw them "What the hell are you guys doing here?"
"We knew something was wrong. And you two were up to something. So we decided to follow you both" Mahi replied.
Virat sneezed loudly alerting Siddharth. He immediately grabbed his gun and pointed towards Ananya holding her from her neck.
"Whoever is hiding come out or else she shall die." Siddharth shouted.
Abhijeet with his team came out telling Harry and co to remain hidden.
"Leave her Siddharth!" Abhijeet shouted "it's not going to do any good to you!"
"I told you don't be clever. You won't listen na? See what I do now!"
He signalled his men something. They came with making Virat Mahi Ro and Harry hostage.
"See it's because of your over smartness they are going to die."
"Noooo please! Leave them! You have enmity with me na leave them" Ananya cried worried.
He laughed evilly. "No"
"What do you want? Why are you doing this" Vi shouted
"I want revenge from you two! Remember me? I am Siddharth Mehta I was in same college. Your sister complained about me because of which I was expelled from colleg. And you bet me due to which I had scars on my face. My mom dad stopped talking to me. All because of you two."
"It was because of your own mistake Siddharth. You couldn't handle a rejection. It hurted your ego." Virat said.
"So I wanted to make you feel when someone close to you stops talking how you feel."

Taking the chance Abhijeet shot a bullet on his leg freeing Ananya.

Siddharth and his men were caught after some firing.
"This guy was in my college. I was in second year and he was madly in love with me. I said no twice but he wouldn't leave me. Once in front of everyone he asked me again. And I was tired and said don't you understand once when I said no. And he was humiliated. Since then he tried every possible way to trouble me spoil my name. He started behaving with me inappropriately. I complaint about him. And he was expelled."Ananya explained everything and she hugged Virat tight and cried. Virat tried to calm her down.
"Take this bastard from here before I loose my temper."

They took him from there.
They thanked Abhijeet and left for hotel. The journey was silent.
On reaching the hotel, Ananya hugged Harry and thanked him for helping her.
Ananya and Mahi went to Vi's room.
She hugged him and burst out in a bitter cry.
Virat muttered sweet things. After what felt like an eternity she calmed down.
"Bhaiya I am sorryyyy. I didn't mean any of those words. I love you bhaiya. I don't want any privacy. If I hadn't done that he would have spoiled your and Mahi's name by leaking fake proofs of you match fixing. I couldn't let that happen na." Ananya cried still hugging Virat.
"Calm down bacha. It's ok bachaa. Yes your words did hurt us. But we knew this is not my Ananya. She doesn't behave like this. She doesn't demand a seperate room. You demanding seperate room that's when I knew something was wrong. You always find ways to stay with me not away from me. We knew something was wrong. Why didn't you tell us bacha?"
"I was scared! What if he really leaked those. It hurted bhaiyaa alot. I was craving for your hug and safety. I felt lost. I felt like my safety cover has blown. I wanted that safe place." Ananya cried. Virat's grip on her tightened and kissed her on her head.

Virat broke the hug and wiped her tears.
"Let me go and meet Harry! I will come in few minutes ok bacha?"
"Ok bhaiya come soon"
Vi left
Mahi spread his arms and Ananya hugged him tight. "I am sorry Mahi. I love you alot. Sorry for ignoring you." She cried
"It's ok baby no need to be sorry. I understand. I love you a lot to hate you."
They stayed like that for a while. And Mahi kissed her forehead. "I love you" "I love you too"

There in Harry's room
"Harry?"
"Ye Vi bhaiya?"
"Thank you so much for being there with her. I don't have words to thank you"
"No need Vi bhaiya. I couldn't see any of you in pain."
Harry explained him about Ananya's miserable condition. And how she craved for them.
Virat sighed.

They had their dinner peacefully and that night Ananya slept cuddling to Virat. She had a peaceful sleep after weeks.
Virat was happy that his baby sister was with him.

Here is the update!!
Sorry for the late update! Was stuck in assignments

Hope you guys liked it!