Part-12

Next morning
Virat woke up first. He tried to free himself from Ananya's grip. But Ananya wasn't letting him go. Virat caressed her head and said, "bacha! Let me go. I am here only. I am not going anywhere baby." He kissed her head.
She snuggled more. Virat just smiled at her innocence.

They went down for breakfast!
Rohit went and hugged her
"How are you now? I was so scared for you!" Said Ro in the hug.
"I am fine Ro!" Replied Ananya.
Mahi also hugged her. He was so worried for her.
They had their breakfast with Ro teasing Ananya and they fighting over some silly stuff.  Virat felt better seeing that. Annaya coming to him complaining about Ro, Vi getting irritated by their continuous fights on silly things. Virat was relieved and happy seeing his sister happy and enjoying like before.

Mahi planned to take Ananya for dinner. He booked a table at a  beautiful restaurant overlooking Arabian Sea.
They reached there Ananya was already in love with the place. They sat at a sea facing table.
"Ana, hope you liked it?"
"Yes Mahi! I loved the place"
"You scared me! I was so worried for you. What if that man would have done something to you? You have to share with us what is going on. Don't keep it to yourself. It is dangerous kiddo!"
"I agree Mahi! At that moment I was so scared if he came to know ki I have told both of you about him, then what if he hurt you? I couldn't see both of you in pain get hurt. I love you guys! I couldn't think much. My brain stopped working, I did what felt right at that moment. If ignoring you or not talking to you was going to keep you safe I didn't mind. I just wanted you to be safe." Ananya said teary.
"Calm down bacha! I understand but next time just tell us whatever the situation be. Same way I can't see you in harm or trouble. Baby promise me next time you wouldn't hide such important things."
"I promise Mahi I will never hide such things from next time"
Mahi got up and gave her a hug.
They ordered their favourite Butter Chicken and naan, had deserts. They went for a stroll on beach for a while. Talked about various topics.
"I missed you so much in these days! I felt like I should go and hug you and tell everything but I got scared what if he was keeping a watch and he harms you"
"Me too baby! I missed you so much too. I couldn't digest the fact that you are ignoring me and all."
Ananya hugged him.

They reached the hotel and Ananya straight away went to her room, and found Virat waiting for her. 

"Hello bhaiyaaa" she screamed and hugged him.
"Hi bacha how did it go"
"It was amazing! the restaurant was so pretty!" 
"Had fun na and you are happy na?"
"Yes! The food was so good, we ordered butter chicken and naan and had carmel pudding it was so good!"
Virat was listening to this calmly amused how excited this girl was. And she kept on narrating how fun they had, strolling on the beach and all.
"Bacha I am sure Mahi has talked to you about it, but I am again telling you share with us if anything of this sort is happening with you. We get worried na bacha. We don't want you to get into trouble. What if that person would have harmed you or done something to what would I done bacha, I can't live without you. You are my strength! Promise me you would share from next time."
Annaya hugs him tight and promised to share everything from next time. Virat kissed on her forehead. "I love you bacha" "I love you too bhaiya"

She freshened up and laid down thinking about the past days.
She slept cuddling to Virat in a peaceful sleep.

Next day Virat and Ananya decided to spend the whole day together. They went on a city tour, trying different restaurants, spending evening time at the beach. A day full of Masti and fun. They had their dinner at a rooftop resturant where you could see the city.
Ananya truly enjoyed her day with Virat since she couldn't spend much time with Virat lately. Virat's heart was content seeing his sister happy and enjoying and laughing.

Guys here is the update!! Hope you guys liked it.
Sorry for late update was caught up in exams.