Part-6

Virat decided to give them a chance! For that he with Ro thought of asking them to come to the same hotel they went on their first date.
Virat booked a table, for dinner.

Ananya was still sad and upset that her brother was not talking to her and now he had been completely avoiding her.
It was evening when Ro came and asked them to get ready.
"Why Ro? I am not in a mood to go anywhere."
"Ana, we are going somewhere even Mahi will be coming. Go get ready quick."
"But Ro.. fine I will go get ready."

After they were ready, Ro blindfolded them and guided them to car.
"What is happening To?" Mahi asked.
"You will come to know shortly."
"Okay" said Mahi and it was a quite journey.
They reached the restaurant.
They went to the table were Virat was waiting for them.
Ro removed their blindfolds. They opened thier eyes to see Virat standing their with moist eyes looking at them. Ananya was surprised seeing him their.
"Bhaiyaaa. You here?"
"Yes" he just said that and walked towards her spread his arms indicating her to hug him.
Ananya looked at him for a second with tears forming in her eyes and threw herself in his arms. Virat took her in a bone crushing hug. Ana let out a few tears. They stayed like that for a while. After hugging Mahi and apologising for his rude behaviour they settled down.
"Vi! We are sorry for hiding stuff from you!"
"Yes bhaiya really sorry this won't happen again"
"It's ok I am not angry. I was just hurt and disappointed ki you hid stuff from me that's it. Don't do this again."
"Never again" they said in unison.
"I accept your relationship. But on Mahi promise me you would never break her heart, take care of her and never let her go."
"I promise, Virat I will always look after her, take good care and always keep her happy and protect her from all danger and keep her safe. I will never leave a chance for her to complaint."
"She is precious to me. I can't see her in pain. I am sorry I behaved very rudely with you earlier, I was just worried."
"I understand Vi! I get you, even I have a sister. I totally understand your worry."

They had their dinner and Ananya was happy that her brother accepted their relationship. And Virat decided to speak to Ana in private.
They reached hotel and retired to their rooms.

Ana freshened up and sat beside Vi.
"Ana, I need to talk to you about some things"
"Yes bhaiya"
"Look promise me you will never hide such stuff from me."
"I promise I would not."
"I was disappointed because my sister who used to tell me everything even the tiniest details has started hiding stuff from me. I got hurt than angry. I came to know from an outsider."
"Sorry bhaiya! I was going to tell you anyways that day but I was not sure pehle to make it official or tell someone."
"I understand Ana. But I was worried for you so much. What if you get into trouble after it? I know Mahi would never do that. But still as a brother I was worried and scared na? Baccha this is a huge step. I don't want your heart to break. You understand kiddo?"
"I understand bhaiya. I would never do this again. I missed you na. I felt lost without you talking to me or ignoring me. Please don't leave me." And she hugged him and tears started making their way. Virat hugged her back, calming her.
"It's ok bachaa calm down. I am leaving you ever. I am here na bacha. It was difficult for me too. Not talking to you. Being harsh on you was killing me. I love you bacha I cannot live without you." Said Virat kissing on her head.
Virat's grip on her tightened.
They stayed like that for a while. Later Virat teased her on Mahi. Ananya started tickling Virat led to him laughing.

Here Mahi and Rohit were walking on the terrace.
"Mahi, don't mind Virat's words. I am sorry on his behalf"
"What words Ro? Are you talking pehle ka?"
"Yes. He was just angry and hurt. He is very protective when it comes to Ananya. They lost their parents when they were young, since then Virat was very careful and protective for Ananya."
"I understand Ro. I didn't feel bad. It was mistake from our side, his reaction was quite natural."
"Yeah. You are going to be happy with her. She is very happy going person. Humesha muskurati hai over excited."
"I know Ro. She is cute. I found her very genuine person."
"Yes she is"

So here was the update!!