Chapter Thirty-Six: Back to School

Start from the beginning

            “Ok,” I say simply and decide to head for Reece’s room.

            “If you need anything today, let me know!” he adds before yawning and disappearing up the staircase. Conner is so silly I am sure Reece is acting just fine and dandy.

            Continuing down the hall I can hear cursing coming from Reece’s room so as I get closer I grab the handle on the door and step inside. Once I get inside Reece’s room I see my hot boyfriend standing in the middle of the room in a pair of faded blue jeans, some kind of white tennis shoes, an gray slight v-neck shirt with a blue plaid shirt over top left unbuttoned. His brown hair is neatly styled and a pair of black shades rests on his face covering his eyes. Reece has his head facing the ceiling! He has hands folded behind his head and he is sighing groans of frustration.

            “Reece,” I say softly as I walk towards him drinking in his appearance. Man he looks amazing! I cannot believe that he is my boyfriend! He is mine! I would have never seen this coming, he loves me.

            “Payton,” he says softly as he looks in my direction and smiles brightly, even if I cannot see his eyes because of his glasses I know his blue eyes are sparkling.

            “Hi,” I say suddenly shyly as I think of him as my boyfriend.

            “Why the sudden shyness?” he asks me as he uses his stick to guide himself forward towards me.

            “Nothing,” I lie as he nears me and finally he stops.

            “Really? Payton you can tell me anything, I love you,” he says and my cheeks heat up. Quickly I step forward and through my arms around his neck. He is shocked at first but then quickly recovers wrapping his arms around my waist.

            “I love you too,” I say as I hold him. His enriching scent fills my nose causing me to smile. He pulls away holding my arms at my elbow while my hands rests on his shoulders.

            “So Payton, how do I look?” Reece asks me as I stare up at his face really wish I could see his amazing eyes.

            “You look gorgeous as always Reece,” I say to him as I slide my hands up to his neck holding it.

            Reece gently and slowly moves his fingers up my arms and find my cheeks where he strokes them gently. “I am glad you think so. I’m sure you look beautiful too,” he says as his face grows closer to mine and his soft lips brush against my own sitting off the eruption of fireworks. Our lips move perfectly in sync as we kiss and I am in total bliss.

            I pull away from him resting my forehead against his forehead trying to make put his eyes through his sunglasses. “Whatever you say,” I say softly. How would Reece know if I am beautiful? Reece has never seen me! So he cannot say that I am beautiful!

            “Payton, I really love you,” he whispers causing me to smile.