Chapter Nineteen

A smile will take you a long way. But a smile and a gun will take you further.

______________________________________

Irina's point of view:

"This is so delicious." Loana said between her food. 

We are all seated in the dining room, eating our meals.

"I can't believe I have a husband that can cook. I don't need to bother myself with cooking since my husband can cook." Loana said, looking over to her husband.

Ruslan laughed.

"No, I don't like cooking. You have to learn how to cook and I am a busy man, you know that." He boasted off.

I rolled my eyes when he mentioned 'a busy man'. He is already thinking highly of himself.

"Come on!" Loana pouted.

"Nah" He objected.

"You should eat your food before it gets cold." I said to Roman who was sitting across from me.  Ruslan is sitting beside me while Roman and Loana are both sitting across from me.

"I am" He said angrily.

"If you are, you won't be playing with your food." Loana commented.

"It is delicious. Open up, Let me feed you." Loana said.

"Come on, I am not a baby. I will eat it myself" he said with embarrassment.

He started eating his food even though he is eating it reluctantly.

"Ruslan, I have a suggestion regarding these two. Don't you think they are so unromantic?" Loana asked Ruslan. I started my brows in curiosity.

"I think so, especially your brother. We all know that Irina is naive to all of these but what about your brother?He was infamous among the girls, how did he change all of a sudden? When did he become unromantic?" He smirked at Ruslan.

Why is Ruslan looking for Roman's trouble.

"Can we just continue eating?" I tried to reduce the tension in the atmosphere.

I looked at Roman who was shooting Ruslan glares.

"Ruslan, stop looking for Roman's trouble. And he is not a playboy. Irina doesn't mind what Ruslan said." Loana said.

Like I care whether he is a playboy or not.

"So like I was saying..." Roman cut her off.

"At least, I am not an impotent who can't fuck like you, Alexei. I wonder how my sister is coping with you. He is known for his quickie." Roman said.

I looked over to Ruslan who was reading to burst.

"Will you guys just stop it? He is not an impotent and he can do more than five minutes. He can go rounds." Loana said angrily.

Ruslan smirked at Roman in victory.

"I guess my sister is really helping you in bed. She is guiding you in how to be a man and how to satisfy a woman. She is changing you to become a better man and husband." He paused.