Chapter Eleven

I don't have a plan 'B' Just different ways to make plan 'A' work.
-Godfather

______________________________________

Roman's point of view:

I walked inside loana's room after being dressed up for the wedding.

"Hey, latest bride in town" I said as I walked towards her.

"What's up, man?" She looked at me through the mirror.

"You look so beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life" I told her.

"I am not flattered because you always tell me that" She smiled at me. I finally got in front of her and sat on the dressing mirror. She is already dressed in her wedding down. Her face is baked up by cosmetic.

"That's not a lie" I told her.

"I hope my husband is as romantic as you are"she said as she pulled my cheek. I slapped her hand away.

"Don't you dare pull my cheeks, I am not Lev" I glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up" she said.

"Just inform me if anything is bothering you. If he dares touch you in any immoral way. I am always ready to fight. So please always call me if anything is up. And I am sorry that I had to drag you into this mess" I told her sincerely.

"It's okay. We like each other so you don't have to worry. You should be the one to work towards your relationship. Treat her well. And should I tell you something. She is damn beautiful" She lectured.

"She can't be as beautiful as you are"

"Meet her first" She said.

"Fine, but there won't be anything between us. I can't fall in love with her. I don't want anything to happen between us so the divorce will be easy to process" I told her.

"Just be good to her" she advised me.

"It's time to go" My mom said as she peeked through the room.

"I have to go" I pecked her. I took one of her brushes and dig it inside a black thing in a container.

"What the fuck are you d..?" I rubbed her brush on her face.

"You ruined my make up" I ran out of her room.

"Hey Mom" I said to her as I saw her on the hallway.

"The cars are ready" my mom said.

The wedding is being held in Alexei's mansion.

"Okay, let's go then" I told her.

"Roman, I am not happy about their marriages." My mom said.

"Don't worry, mom. It will turn out nice, okay?" I assured her.

"I always wanted to like the girl you are going to marry and make her my own child but how will I bring myself to like this one? It's not possible" I hugged her.