Chapter Thirteen

If you think and act solely of  your own benefit, you will reach the top.

______________________________________

Irina's  point of view:

I am in a pool of water. I mean I am in a pool of water swimming in my dream. 

I should be happy right that I am in a pool of water but I feel so drenched and uncomfortable.

But still, I still want to sleep, I am not ready to wake up.

Suddenly, a wave of water swept me away. Was I in the ocean? I felt so cold that I had to wake up from that bad dream.

I opened my eyes slowly just to find myself in wet floor. I am so wet and drenched. Soaked with water. So it wasn't a bad dream, it was reality. I was being poured water on while I was asleep. I sat up carefully, so I won't slip and hit my head on the tile.

I saw my new husband standing before me with a bucket in his hands, glaring at me so deeply.

Gosh, I so much hate this man. He is not even feeling remorseful for what he did to me yesterday, instead he soaked me with cold water.

He raped me! Dammit, he freaking got me raped, He is a devil on his own. 

"Welcome back to life, wifey. Stand up, clean up the water and start your daily chores. Do the house chores. I am off to the office." He snarled.

"Why would I do the chores? Don't you have employees to keep the house for you?" I asked in confusion.

"I did have them but I dismissed them all after getting married to you" He said with arrogance.

I stood up gently making sure I didn't slip in the process. My dress is soaked in water and I hate that shit.

"You look like a homeless person right now. You should look at yourself on the mirror right now." He smirked.

I ignored his mockery.

"Why did you sack them?"I asked him.

"Simply because I have you to do the household chores. That is one of your responsibilities as a wife" he said.

"Don't you see how big this house is? And you expect me to clean all the house? I am not doing that shit" I objected to his idea.

"You are only my servant. Do you think I consider you my wife? Then you got it all wrong. You are only my servant. I don't know you, I don't like you, I hate your family. So the only thing we can have now is a boss and servant relationship. Get out of my room and go and do your work." He ordered.

I didn't even flinch from where I stood, that made him give me a deadly look.

"You don't know me yet, you raped me yesterday's night. You had sex with me roughly, without my consent and you are telling me you don't even know me. Do people who don't know each other have sex?" I was about to burst but I kept my cool instead.

"Oh! I forgot you were caged your whole life. There are a set of girls that people call whores. They fuck guys they don't know for money. They are willing to sacrifice their body for money, just make sure you don't fuck up. What about those girls?" He smirked.

"I am not them. I am your wife. Your Goddamn wife. You don't treat me like the way you treat your whores. There should be limit to what you do to me." This man is really annoying me.

"You are also a whore. I don't consider you my wife, so you are just my whore and maid." He admitted.

"Oh! Really? You are a devil. You got me raped yesterday and you didn't even feel remorseful of it. My whole body is sore right now due to the way you manhandled me but you you still showed nonchalant attitude towards it.  Now, you are telling me that I am just your maid and whore, that I should clean the whole house? Do you think that is possible? You are a devil. I will forever regret regret that I married you." I spat.