𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Age- 15
Warnings: kissing? idk? gay? Is gay a warning? If your homophobic dont read this.
Summary: Nat walks in on you and you come out as the fruit snack you are
Perspective: First
Requested
——————————————

For as long as I can remember I've always felt different, and until a little while ago I never knew why. Then I met Kate and my whole world changed.

I honestly dont know how we managed to keep it a secret for so long. My mom knows we are best friends but she doesn't know that it's anything more. We constantly we're hanging out, but In order for us to get some alone time, Kate had to sneak through my window. That's where we were right now.

I was sitting in bed underneath my comforter while fear street was playing on the television. Fear street was one of my favorite movies, I felt like I could relate to Sarah Fier and how she loved another girl despite the fact they all treated her different. I would love to come out to my mom but I don't think I could handle it if she ever loved me less for it.

While the movie was playing, there was a knock on my window.
I looked out my window to find my beautiful girlfriend Kate in a t-shirt and sweat pants. Opening the window, I let let her into my room.

Immediately she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our bodies fell onto the bed as our faces came together in a desirable kiss. It was different this time though. This time there was more passion to it.

This was the feeling that I lived for. Being with the one girl I love, being with her and not having to care what anyone thinks. The feeling of her in my arms was what kept me safe, I could ask for nothing more.

Kate started to plant soft kisses down my neck. I let out a small laugh as she continued to kiss me. She looked up at me asking for consent before lifting my shirt above my head. She looked down at my breast taking one in her hand then looked back up at me. "Holy fuck." I laughed in return rolling my eyes "shut up" Once again our lips met hungrily. I reached down lifting Kates shirt above her head. I got the shirt halfway over her head when the door opened causing us both to freeze in panic. Oh Shit.

There stood my mother. Laundry basket in hand, and jaw on the floor. She quickly slammed the door shut and walked away.

"Shit. I should probably go talk to her." I say picking up my shirt and pulling it over my head, her doing the same. "Ya probably."

"Do you think she is going to hate me?" I sit down next to Kate as she takes my hand in her own. Her hands were so soft, it was one of my favorite things about her.

"Honestly? I think she will be more upset at the fact we were sneaking around."

I stand up, reaching for the doorknob, pausing. "This is going to be really awkward to do alone can you come with me? Please?" She rolls her eyes standing up and grabbing my hand.

We walked to my moms room to find the door closed. I hesitantly knock on the door waiting for a response. Footsteps are heard on the other side before the knob turned revealing my mom standing there.

"Alright, I was dreading the day when I would have to give "the talk" but I guess that day is today so let's get this over with" she says walking into the room, us following behind.

We all sit down on the bed, me and Kate on one side while my mom was on the other facing us. Kates hand was still intertwined with mine. "So you guys are a thing?"

I look at the ground, playing with the rings on her fingers. Kate nudges my arm slightly looking at me with a sympathetic smile. I look up, releasing a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding. "Mom, me and Kate are dating. And we have been now for a few months."

I look over at Kate seeing she is the one now looking at the ground. "6 months and 17 days" she mumbled out just loud enough that we could hear. Kate looks back up at me and I give her a small smile in return. "Your not mad? About me, you know, liking girls?"

"Baby I would never be mad at you for who you love. And I'm completely fine with you guys dating but please... for the love of God, lock the door." Kate let out a small laugh causing me to laugh as well. "So sorry about that, Mrs Romanoff"

"It's fine but please be careful. Make sure you're practicing safe se-" My face immediately reddened. "MOM!" I look at her with wide eyes signaling I wanted to end the conversation. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! But really please be safe! And don't stay up too late"
"Okay mom, thanks!" I say trying to rush me and Kate out of the room.

Once we made it back into my room we both flopped onto the bed. I laid my head on Kate's chest listening to her heart beat. " I love you Kate" I mumbled as my eyes started to get heavy. "I love you too. Go to sleep." Kate rubs her fingers through my hair calmly as sleep overcomes me taking Kate as well not long after.

———————————————
A/N:
PRIDE MONTH IS ALMOST OVER
This is more of a Kate bishop one than Natasha but still 🤷‍♀️ I had a dream about Hailee last night so it made me want to write something with her.
I want to apologize to anyone who saw the chapter I posted last night 💀 so ya sorry and there was a few ppl I texted so if you're one of them then please ignore the texts I'm so sorry.
It's 2am rn but I wanted to finish a chapter finally because it's been like months since I've updated so here you go. I'll try to update as much as I can but as some of you know my sister is sick so I've been going to the hospital to try and take care of her. She is doing a lot better now and even started laughing and looking at us! She is going to get there eventually but it will take time so I'm sorry if I don't update very often.
I'm also starting a max mayfield book as well but idk when it will be ready to post but I'll try. Cant wait for vol. 2 tho
Oh yes btw on July 1st I will not be updating as I will be watching stranger things and rise of gru all day so I'm apologize. Thanks as always! Love you guys<3

Xoxo, Aly