𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫

Age:14
Warnings: death
Summary: I'm sorry please don't hate me :)
Perspective: Switching
Requested
———————————————

NATS POV
She was gone. My baby girl was gone, and I couldn't do anything about it. I had no one left.

Flashback
I watched as everyone around me turned to dust. Immediately my mind went to Y/n. I ran to look for her.

I let out a breath of relief as I see her standing looking confused and scared. She spots me and I run up to her.

"мама я чувствую себя странно" (mom I feel weird). "you're okay... it's okay" I said as she fell into my arms. I look into her eyes and see the fear building up inside them. I was terrified, but I couldn't let her know that. I had to be brave for her even though I felt like screaming. 

Before I know it, my little girl turned to dust in my own arms. At that moment my world began to crumble. I let out a painful scream as the tears began to fall. I have nothing left.

————————————————

I was sitting at the table in the empty dim lighted compound. It has been 5 years since I lost my world. The world is empty, and I have no one left. Rarely any of the remaining ever come back to the compound.

I was cutting up a peanut butter sandwich. Peanut butter was always her favorite. I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding. I sat back at the table, taking a bite of the sandwich, when I hear someone enter the room.

Steve came into the room leaning against a pillar. "Come to do your laundry?" A say smirking slightly. "Just here to see a friend"

"Clearly that friend is fine" I look towards him for a second before looking away again. Steve began to give me some speech on how the world was becoming healthier, but I don't care how healthy the world is if my daughter isn't in it.

"If you're about to tell me to look on the bright side, I'm about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich." I give him a sarcastic smile. Steve comes towards the table and sits down, and I pass him the sandwich, I don't feel hungry anymore. "You know I keep telling everybody they should move on, grow, some do, but not us."

"If I move on who does this?" This was the only thing left for me to do. "Maybe it doesn't need to be done."

"I used to have nothing and then I got this, this job, this family, my daughter, and I was- I was better because of it. And even though they're gone, she's gone, I'm still trying to be better." At this point the tears have already began falling. "I think we both need to get a life" I gave him a sad smile, "you first."

————————————————

"See you in a minute" I gave them a cheeky smile before hitting the button and putting on my suit. We have finally found a way to fix everything and bring everyone back. We are going to get the stones from different periods of time, then snap our fingers and hopefully bring everyone back. Easy. I'm finally going to get my little girl back, whatever it takes.

We all shrunk down and entered the quantum tunnel using the time space GPS to navigate our way through the quantum realm all ending up in our designated time periods.

Morag, 2014

Me, Rhodey, Clint, and Nebula arrived on the planet, Morag. "That's it, right on that line,
Blue. Keep dropping it." Rhodey was directing nebula as she lowered the escape pod. "Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint said with annoyance lacing his tone. Rhodey turned away from what he was doing to look at us. Yeah, come on, chop chop, we're on the clock, here." I said with a playful smile. "All that? Really helpful!"