𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

Age: 12Warnings: Blood Perspective: FirstRequest: missT_uwu ——————————————— I woke up in unbearable pain

Age: 12
Warnings: Blood
Perspective: First
Request: missT_uwu
———————————————

I woke up in unbearable pain. My stomach was killing me. After around 10 minutes debating getting up, I rolled out of bed.

Walking into the bathroom I sat down on the toilet. My eyes trailed down to the floor. I let out a gasp as I saw my pant completely covered in blood. This is it, I'm dying. My mind raced with thoughts.

I screamed out for my mom. A few seconds later my mom rushed into the bathroom. "Y/n what's wrong! What hap-" she stopped questioning as she realized what had happened. I looked up at her with tear streaming down my face.

"Y/n, you just got your period it's perfectly normal" she lightly pulled me in for a hug. I looked up at her with red eyes "so I'm not dying?" She chuckled in response "no your not dying. Every girl at a certain age gets their period. It's the way of the body telling you your body is able to carry a baby "

"Do you get your period?" I questioned. Her smile dropped lightly and she looked towards the floor. "Uhm, well after you were born, the bad people we were with made me sterile so I can't make baby's or get my period." She gave me a sad smile and I just hugged her tighter. "But you know what, I don't need anyone else because I have you, my little miracle"

"At least you don't have to feel this pain" I said bringing my attention back to the stabbing pain near my stomach. "Speaking of pain, I'm gonna go get some things to help but first we gotta clean you up so hop in the shower and I'll have some stuff ready when your done" I listened to her directions and undressed getting in the shower meanwhile she went to the store to get who knows what.

After I got out of the shower I looked to see a towel and outfit on the counter. Drying off I got dressed to be met with a freshly made bed and basket of snacks and other comfort items. My mom came back in the room with a purple box.

We went in the bathroom and she had me sit down on the toilet. She took one of the items out of the box, it was covered in a patterned plastic wrapping. "Okay so this is a pad. You put it in your underwear and it collects the blood." She handed me the item and I looked up at her worriedly. I slowly peeled back the wrapper to find a white cushion. I looked up at her for instructions and she came over and showed me how to put it on.

After that was settled we went back into the room and laid down on the soft mattress. My mom grabbed two white pills and a glass of water off the side table and handed them to me. "This will help with the pain" she smiled at me reassuringly.

Mom grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. "So what do you want to watch?" She looked over at me. "How about scream" (yes Ik I have an addiction don't judge me). She put on the movie and I cuddled up to her. We sat and binge watched all the movies while eating junk food. Normally mom would never let me eat this much junk so my insides bleeding does have some perks. After a little while my eyelids started to get heavy. My mom started stroking my hair peacefully. "Go to sleep моя любовь." I yawned, closing my eyes as sleep soon took over.

———————————————
A/N:
This is not proofread. That was my first request so sorry if it's kinda of bad and not what you had in mind. It is currently 2 am while I'm writing this but I can't sleep so why not. This is very shitty but I wanted it post something since I haven't in like a week. I need to also update my scream book because it has been a month I've just had major writer's block and a lot going on so once again very sorry. Hope you liked it. Okay bye make good choices <3
Xoxo, Aly